All new venza hybrid

kakatiya

Dumb question about these Hybrids.. I think they need Gas to start (to ignite) , and then Battery power takes it from there? what if ?you keep batter full charged all the time, does your 1st tank fill last for months and months? 

what is major between Full EV vs Hybrid? 

6 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Dumb question about these Hybrids.. I think they need Gas to start (to ignite) , and then Battery power takes it from there? what if ?you keep batter full charged all the time, does your 1st tank fill last for months and months? 

Distance Range, no need to charge unless plugin hybrid 

For me, it is the range.

Full tank meeda 600 miles (on a sedan) easy. Hybrids do not run solely on electric. 

EV long drives ki inconvenient. 

Home to office should be OK

38 minutes ago, Hitman said:

There are two types of hybrids 

1: conventional hybrid ,  Normal engine + smaller electric system that assists at low speeds . No need to charge it

2 : PHEV plug in system has bigger batteries and can run pure electric mode for some miles . Needs to be charged for pure EV mode . 

Electric vehicles needs charging infrastructure , California  and few other states has this . It's impractical to own full electric vehicles in most states for now . 

Better option is hybrids in most places for now

19 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

There are two types of hybrids 

1: conventional hybrid ,  Normal engine + smaller electric system that assists at low speeds . No need to charge it

2 : PHEV plug in system has bigger batteries and can run pure electric mode for some miles . Needs to be charged for pure EV mode . 

Electric vehicles needs charging infrastructure , California  and few other states has this . It's impractical to own full electric vehicles in most states for now . 

Better option is hybrids in most places for now

I do see Tesla stations every where in shopping plazas etc.. And there are charging stations at office parking lot but not Tesla. But Tesla owners do use those stations along with Chevy volt cars. Does all the cars have same kind of plugs? Use 1 single spec?