Why men flirt when they are already in relationship?

Daaaarling

49 minutes ago, Daaaarling said:

I have a very good friend of mine who is in relationship. She introduced me to her boyfriend and we usually hangout on some occasions. This guy was talking normal to me in the beginning but these days he is trying to be more intimate , complimenting me, giving gifts, taking special care without me asking, stalking me and staring at my body while talking.My friend is a very good girl and beautiful too but still this guy is not satisfied, Because of him I stopped meeting my friend as well.

She is fake daaarling.. added extra a

3 hours ago, Daaaarling said:

I have a very good friend of mine who is in relationship. She introduced me to her boyfriend and we usually hangout on some occasions. This guy was talking normal to me in the beginning but these days he is trying to be more intimate , complimenting me, giving gifts, taking special care without me asking, stalking me and staring at my body while talking.My friend is a very good girl and beautiful too but still this guy is not satisfied, Because of him I stopped meeting my friend as well.

ippudu DB lo unna andaru ninnu gokite neeku sammmaga untada cheppu?

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

aa andhaniki aa pace cut ku manam iche value entha andi...  gokuthane undaala daarling ni   RadiantEagerGoosefish-size_restricted.gi

its daaaaaaaaaaarling

Dyud

2 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

aa andhaniki aa pace cut ku manam iche value entha andi...  gokuthane undaala daarling ni   RadiantEagerGoosefish-size_restricted.gi

Ee  Gifu. Video please 

4 hours ago, Daaaarling said:

Nuvvemayina satisfy chesthavemo ani goking ankunta daaaarling

WavyPeriodicIndianrockpython-size_restri

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Daaaarling said:

Daaaarling