Social Issues pattukelli ...Technology Blog Medium lo pedite evad chustara ayya....

Spartan

aa daridrapu gottu english ki kinda standford MBA ki asala link ekkada undi

"I me and my thatha is the yuga purush born in the ratanalaseema rajayalaseema and my dad put knife on back and took power. Me or my mavayya will put same knife to my dad and take power..JAI TDP" -- Standford MBA | English Evangelist

Harsha
Harsha
Follow
Jul 24 · 1 min read

Government of AP lead by Jagan, failed to provide confidence and security to the state people. Instead Jagan and his gang is focusing only on looting public money and suppress voice of public who ever raise their voices especially dalit people lately including Doctor Sudhakar who asked for COVID19 PPE kits, Judges from Rayaseema, another doctor from Chitoor etc.. Lokesh ana please continue to sharing your views

Lol this thread is a joke. Just because lot of tech companies use the platform to host their tech content doesn't make it an exclusively tech blog. Medium is a social publishing platform. Naa masters friend okadu was working there and he was an advocate of African american rights. He used medium to publish his views. 

Just now, jaglaqq said:

Lol this thread is a joke. Just because lot of tech companies use the platform to host their tech content doesn't make it an exclusively tech blog. Medium is a social publishing platform. Naa masters friend okadu was working there and he was an advocate of African american rights. He used medium to publish his views. 

well good to know