Reason for jagan shifting capital to vizag

JohnSnow

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

Court paruvu theesthunnaru ani Case lu esthundi pulkas kabatti, I am showing them their past. Discussion topic was about that. 

About jalaganna atrocities, you have that opinion , so keep posting. 

Asalu who the puck is cbn va?

my state cm is 420 jaggu, so i only wanna discuss abt him, but jaffas cant dare to say word abt him

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, snoww said:

Court paruvu theesthunnaru ani Case lu esthundi pulkas kabatti, I am showing them their past. Discussion topic was about that. 

About jalaganna atrocities, you have that opinion , so keep posting. 

please check how many pulkas

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

my state cm is 420 jaggu, so i only wanna discuss abt him, but jaffas cant dare to say word abt him

yes jaffas wonot say a word

7 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

No one stopping you. why do you need jaffas. You can't change their mind. Discuss with people who are swing voters and change their minds. 

I don't expect  replies from pulkas to my every post, or say bad words if they dont. Or keep shouting why they are not entering into any particular threads and declare moral victory because of that. 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

No one stopping you. why do you need jaffas. You can't change their mind. Discuss with people who are swing voters and change their minds. 

I don't expect  replies from pulkas to my posts, or say bad words if they dont. Or keep shouting why they are not entering to any particular threads and declare moral victory because of that. 

I didnt say any bad words too..

i just called jagan as 420 which he already is, for going to jail

i called them as jaffas just like you called pulkhas in your post, so whats wrong then

i never invited you to visit my thread, i just posted my analysis and you came here to prove jagan is innocent in the name of blaming baboru..

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I didnt say any bad words too..

i just called jagan as 420 which he already is, for going to jail

i called them as jaffas just like you called pulkhas in your post, so whats wrong then

i never invited you to visit my thread, i just posted my analysis and you came here to prove jagan is innocent in the name of blaming baboru..

Bad words comment was not about you. It's about others who posted such comments in this thread and compared people to dogs.

I came into this thread not to prove jagan as innocent. My posts in this thread  are only about pulkas filing case for comments on courts and judges. I just showed what baboru did in past. 

On 7/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, nag_mama said:

ila piliste raaru oka wrong meme veste vastaaru defend cheyyadaniki adi wrong PPT anukuntu appitidaaka thongi chudaaru , oka kukka biscuit veste appudu paytm dogs vasthaayi , appati daaka kannam lo nunchi chustu vuntaayi brahmnandam+venu+madhav+krishna+GIF.gif

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Bad words comment was not about you. It's about others who posted such comments in this thread and compared people to dogs.

I came into this thread not to prove jagan as innocent. My posts in this thread  are only about pulkas filing case for comments on courts and judges. I just showed what baboru did in past. 

I pity you for repeating the same thing..

who is the present CM and people only care abt that.. why should i do care abt what cbn is doing or PK is doing when 420 jagan is ruining my state.

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I pity you for repeating the same thing..

who is the present CM and people only care abt that.. why should i do care abt what cbn is doing or PK is doing when 420 jagan is ruining my state.

Don't pity on me. I was once die hard fan of baboru thanks to dramoji and yellow media. I have passed that phase. 

You have every right to believe jagan is ruining your state. So keep posting your analysis and try to change majority people opinion who voted jagan last time. But don't expect all the people to agree with you all the time. 

18 minutes ago, snoww said:

Don't pity on me. I was once die hard fan of baboru thanks to dramoji and yellow media. I have passed that phase. 

You have every right to believe jagan is ruining your state. So keep posting your analysis and try to change majority people opinion who voted jagan last time. But don't expect all the people to agree with you all the time. 

I know some hardcore jaffas say even judges are corrupt when it comes to idolizing 420 jaggu...

so i know i cant change them and i just laugh at their desperation for  their most respected surname ruling the state, so i laugh at their low lives.

i dont wanna change anyone, but as educated guy i cant suppress my views of expressing what kinda evil this 420 is

10 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I know some hardcore jaffas says even judges are corrupt when it comes to idolizing 420 jaggu...

so i know i cant change them and i just laugh at their desperation for  their most respected surname ruling the state, so i laugh at their low lives.

i dont wanna change anyone, but as educated guy i cant suppress my views of expressing what kinda evil this 420 is

pbm is when something is wrong accept it y to defend it or remain silent on the issue

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

pbm is when something is wrong accept it y to defend it or remain silent on the issue

And they blame other parties as if they are pathivrathas.. 

CBN does media management, Jagan directly does media management using Sakshi TV..

CBN use ppts, Jagan directly uses sticker politics and even supreme court slapped him for this publicity and rangula politics..

even caste certificate has jagan photo on it, then isnt this ppt politics?

so denilo better vaa ee rowdy gadu?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

dude aren't you tired of crying non-stop????