Ekad ninchi rkadiki digajaripoyav anna RGV

kothavani

Ippatikaina emaindhi vaa....he is a legend...

Ek sey ek movies ...my best is kshana kshanam, anaganaga oka roju( vayyamaney ee cinemalu enni saarlu choosano naakey thelvadhu)..

CompAny etc etc...

He lived his life....okkosaari movies sariga raakapovachu but look at his life...he is living in it...unlike so called parannajeevi...pawaanal kalyaan...etc etc...

asalu movie ante Kaun.. emanna teesada! Whole movie in 1 home and 3 artists. Last varaku doubt kuda raledu evaru killer anedi...

Aa time lo India lo alanti concept ivvadu cheyyaledu

rgv tbh is very talented director in indian cinema, 

not sure wat made hi to degrade to these kind of low level senseless movies, his talent skills and to what he is doing today is incomparable 

he better retire and drink and sleep rather making some cheap a$$ movies. 

he few evergreen hits to his credit in Bollywood as well. 

Rangeela is one of my fav movies. 

Staya, Company, bhoot and ek hasina thi(though as a producer but his fingerprints can be felt all over the movie)
Sarkar is OK in my opinion when compared God Father is a legendary movie/series.

5 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

rgv tbh is very talented director in indian cinema, 

not sure wat made hi to degrade to these kind of low level senseless movies, his talent skills and to what he is doing today is incomparable 

he better retire and drink and sleep rather making some cheap a$$ movies. 

Thts his profession..he is making short films..in his own way....

1 hour ago, Sarvapindi said:

Thts his profession..he is making short films..in his own way....

nah, he is way much capable of, rather than making few bucks on some one else's lives, 

He making a movie on that girls husband murder is bs and pathetic,  why is he degrading himself way down is something i dont understand. 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

nah, he is way much capable of, rather than making few bucks on some one else's lives, 

He making a movie on that girls husband murder is bs and pathetic,  why is he degrading himself way down is something i dont understand. 

malli ade cheptunnav...

All his movies recently are made with low grade artists (drama company third grade). He lost interest in movie making and the life he is leading. His assistants directs the movie and he is just sitting and giving BS interviews to low level YouTube channels. There are times when getting an interview or time slot with RGV is a biggie. Now it’s all about sending a lady anchor to get his time for interview. Really hoping to see a movie in Bollywood with Big B to get back to his old track. Whatever he is now still he is introducing path breaking movie making and releasing through OTT platforms instead of waiting for theatres. 

4 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

Nuv vaniki cheptunnava man em cheyyalo

vadu emanna devuda, i dont give a fk abt him... adiki minchina pichodu man nenu... :)

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

vadu emanna devuda, i dont give a fk abt him... adiki minchina pichodu man nenu... :)

feekinav thi fillathul ...pichonivani telustundi le..