Official: Big boss 4 - 15 weeks - done- Abhi won and Akhil Runner up but sohel got big gifts

kittaya

Abhi anti fans andhariki multi personality disorder undhemo check cheskondi Bhayya... okasari Ariana ni, inkosari akhil ni, veelliddharu baga perform cheyyakapothe sohel ni support chesthunnaru 😂😂

• Haha 1

Just now, JustChill_Mama said:

Abhi anti fans andhariki multi personality disorder undhemo check cheskondi Bhayya... okasari Ariana ni, inkosari akhil ni, veelliddharu baga perform cheyyakapothe sohel ni support chesthunnaru 😂😂

It's true

3 minutes ago, Battu123 said:

Vadedo monal munde comedy ga ante aa video play chesi nuvvu chesindi tappenti ela andhuke episode motham chusi matladu akka 

That’s my opinion. I would still say you should be able to play sport and cool.

Suchitra in Tamil BiggBoss 4 gave same type of lame reasons to host Kamal, like pushing on to the host, Next week she got eliminated

Today's promo Abhijit also pushing on to the host, so now Abhi is also qualified to go out of the house so door's was opened

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Suchitra in Tamil BiggBoss 4 gave same type of lame reasons to host Kamal, like pushing on to the host, Next week she got eliminated

Today's promo Abhijit also pushing on to the host, so now Abhi is also qualified to go out of the house so door's was opened

Nuvvu happy kada ventane kotha kotha id's dhimpavu

1 minute ago, Dippindots said:

Okarki fix aipoi vallu em chesina whole hearted ga support cheyyanu

I just watch for timepass

Big Boss ae jeevitham la feel aithunnaru kondaru @3$%

Chill akka nothing will happen