Official: Big boss 4 - 15 weeks - done- Abhi won and Akhil Runner up but sohel got big gifts

kittaya

Ma bb lo anthey adhi frndshp edhi kadhu,akhil frnd ani monal ani letter evatam favorable kadhu but edhi fav a ,ma bigboss lo anthey elane untdhi ,mundhu me bb team script marchoni equality chupinchandi boss .

• Upvote 1

Prasad Sutapalli Amma Rajashekar Captain ga unapudu full Abhi Ni target cheste apudu Ami matlada ledu piga adi captain istam anadu Mundu nv BB ani episodes chusi anchoring cheyi saami

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

So Abhi monal ni edipinchaledu antav 

Monal momentum, she said like you ani start chesindi evaru

rendu vaipula maatladali antunna.. i just troll hypocrisy and feminism bro.. this nag family has loads of it..

Dindi Pedireddy
17 hrs
ఏడిపించావు అని వీడియో ప్లే చేసారు , ఏముంది అందులో మోనాల్ పక్కనే నవ్వుకుంటుంది.

128281444_2306981746101355_5156891691272064376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=n6KrZ5KK16MAX9lQAkR&_nc_ht=scontent.fhyd8-1.fna&tp=7&oh=14fed625c710d3b04cca2face20e87bd&oe=5FEA5D89

43 minutes ago, VakeelSaab said:

Ariyana as a captain:

Forcing Sohel to dive in swimming pool when he said he is having fever and will do that in evening.

She blamed mehaboob for failing as ration manager before week , when monal said same thing she said i am not responsible and left from the scene.

Made a issue about abhijeet should not have thrown banana peel in dust bin saying as a captain i should do that.

(suma made fun of everything she did )

only these 3 things were shown about her captaincy as far as i know

There is a difference between strict and sadism/selfish

ghost.png

so ippudu dethadi best antaav than ariyana

1 minute ago, Rudraa said:

so ippudu dethadi best antaav than ariyana

No one is best captain , there were more negatives than positives in everyone captaincy . If u ask me i will say all are worst captains including harika

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

next week Monal vellipothadi mostly

okavela voting nijam ayi dani vallane eliminate ayitunnaru ante. monal vote bas monal ki undi, dani vote base to polisthe avinose di takkuva untadi anukuntunna.

15 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Sohel doesn't have any fever , he was active after that, Sohel naku sardi ayindi ani cheppadu, adi edo punishment iche mundu cheppi unte bagundedi

He said before giving punishment

Mehboob ration manager ga unnapudu vegetables was wasted 

Same thing happened when ariyana was rationmanger , but she was not ready to accept when monal pointed out that.

Ariyana blamed Abhijit for not picking up trash properly, same day or before day they had this village task lot of trash was left over, that is the job of Abhijit to pickup that trash since they were running food court  also Monal was cooking for everybody in that task, Abhijit arrogantly replied to Ariyana

When abhi picked up banana peel and thrown in dustbin , she got angry ( coz she want to pick and project as good), then abhi said sare malli padestha nuv pick cheyyi ani

If Ariyana was selfish , she could have done a lot, aa roju Abhijit trash pick cheyanu ante , Ariyana is the one who picked up that trash

She blamed lasya that she should give chance others to become captain , but when chance came she nominated her self for second time captaincy contender , she wrote her name to whom she want to gift for diwali , she asked avinash to give his flags , she told many times she wont sacrifice anything for others , she asks other contest to get nominated on  behalf of her in the name of HELP , ok now its up to you to decide she is selfish or not.