LCA with out ఫిసికల్ ఆఫీస్ లొకేషన్??

patela_24

nenu  hech-1-b transfer file chesthunna with a small time canada based employer , as full time (process not initiated yet). But they doesn't have  ఫిసికల్ ఆఫీస్ లొకేషన్ in U.S yet, just barely forming his company here...... Aithey, LCA file chestapudu work location specify cheyyali... Since the employer doesn't have location here, can the attorney present my home as physical work location, presenting the facts with the Employer status and current COVID situation?? Evaraina idea untey please share cheyandi... it will be helpful 

yeah , you can do that . I work remote for my employer and has my address on LCA . Between you can check if the employer Attorney or can check in previous LCA filed by them in DOL portal on how they are filing 

Ok thanks bhayya... problem enti antey ee company inthakamundhu U.S lo  H1 file cheyyaledhu as they were Canada based so far....so myself and one more guy ki H1 file chesthunnaru and they are getting to know the process just now... okasari company HR ni adugutha if they even have any sort of mailing location here, and clarify chesukunta lawyer tho aa mail address "Employer information" section lo pettocha ledha ani...