Executive order impact on Federal projects

MysoreJackson

I'm working as a contractor for Federal agency. With latest executive order, is it hard to get H1 extensions and I140?

I was not a displaced worker for an American, they tried searching for an American for at least 8-months before offering me this position. How this order will impact me in future immigration wise, I tried searching online but unable to interpret exactly. 

Just now, MysoreJackson said:

I'm working as a contractor for Federal agency. With latest executive order, is it hard to get H1 extensions and I140?

I was not a displaced worker for an American, they tried searching for an American for at least 8-months before offering me this position. How this order will impact me in future immigration wise, I tried searching online but unable to interpret exactly. 

Nijagane etikara ani trump admiistration asking.

Search for a new employer before they revoke your h1b 

3 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

I think they will quietly bury thisbafter the election is over