Corona Crisis Mgt: AP va TS

IdleBrain

hi all..

I am just sharing what  heard.. and trying to understand the real ground level facts...

TS: I am from TS little away from Hyd.

One of distant relatives tested positive, and most of his and extended family have symptoms, and iot took 2 days to get tested (with high level recommendations like MP/MLA etc)... Also they had to wait at the Govt hostpital for 4/5 hours...

Even testing and after testing precautions/trakcking are not upto the mark...

Spoke to some relatives, there are literally scolding TS govt/Health dept and KCR... (they were fans of KCR pre-covid)

AP: The same  people were of very very (really) high praises for AP govt the way they are managing...

Like if somebody calls with symptoms, helth dept people coming and testing in an hour, and if positive they are arraning for quarantine medical facility.. and supplying with vitamis/dry froots etc...

(and also 2000 rs, i think while discharding from Q) (also number of testings done in AP are way higher than TS??  really?)

But what I saw from news/heard in the forums/opposition parties is completely different...

OK, finally my question is.. whats the ground level truth,  is really AP govt/Health dept/Jalagan doing their job well compared with TS or.... its just 'poruginti pullakura' from neighbor....

I dont have any one in AP that I can call I find out, but one person from AP, my neghbour here, he had high openion on AP govt handling corona, but again he is a hardcore jaffa fan.. so I cant believe it.

(I am not a supporter of jalagan  nor pulka nor pinky...nor bhakth.. just surprised hearing praises for AP while I was thinking TS is doing better compared)

One thing I understood is TS govt completely ignoring this covid seriousness.. or they don't have resources...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Definitely testing is way more in AP than TS.

I am from TS and KCR failed big time in covid management

Thats what I heard.. and I am sure because one family i know affected and i got their feedbk

ma friend valla relative Corona +ve vachini. Govt hospital lo ekkuva sepu wait cheykeka..Tension tho Yashoda hospital join ayyadu. ippati varaku 12 lakhs ayyayi..papam vallu middle class. U r right ba. KCR gadu Corona ni handle cheyadam lo fail ayyadu

6 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

ma friend valla relative Corona +ve vachini. Govt hospital lo ekkuva sepu wait cheykeka..Tension tho Yashoda hospital join ayyadu. ippati varaku 12 lakhs ayyayi..papam vallu middle class. U r right ba. KCR gadu Corona ni handle cheyadam lo fail ayyadu

AP lo kooda antheyyy

Apollo 

NRI hospitals ki call chestey bed first 5 lakhs deposit and day ki 50K adigaranta r3elatives ki

decision ki 3 minutes kooda time icharanta

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

AP lo kooda antheyyy

Apollo 

NRI hospitals ki call chestey bed first 5 lakhs deposit and day ki 50K adigaranta r3elatives ki

decision ki 3 minutes kooda time icharanta

too much..poor people ki vasthe kashtame 

Measuring corona intensity in terms of testing itself is a stupid idea.

Tracing and quarantining is a failed concept.

When it is widespread, testing is of no use irrespective of the outcome.

If you have symptoms, just stay home and if the situation deteriorates, find a way out on your own or rush to hospital and mentally be prepared to encounter nasty experience so much so that you might even loose your life....This is the truth.

Testing, low testing or extremely high testing, This is the truth. 

Scenario-1 : Imagine if there is extremely high testing, what is the outcome?

Scenario-2: If low testing happens, what is the outcome ?

Reality : In both the cases, end result is the same and trust me, nothing much will change.

1 minute ago, Badi_Chowdi said:

Measuring corona intensity in terms of testing itself is a stupid idea.

Tracing and quarantining is a failed concept.

When it is widespread, testing is of no use irrespective of the outcome.

If you have symptoms, just stay home and if the situation deteriorates, find a way out on your own or rush to hospital and mentally be prepared to encounter nasty experience so much so that you might even loose your life....This is the truth.

Testing, low testing or extremely high testing, This is the truth. 

testing as much as possible is needed... to keep asymptomatic cases from over spreading...

AP is better than TG. 

But, AP lo 1 hour lo testing .. adi ... koncham reality ki dooram ga undi 

Ma village lo testing ki 1 week try cheste, 70 samples teesukellaru .. one fine day. Its definitely not happening within 1 hour  These are not people with severe symptoms though 

Just now, IdleBrain said:

testing as much as possible is needed... to keep asymptomatic cases from over spreading...

Hmm.

Theoretically makes sense. but a person who got tested a week back, is again at the risk of contracting the virus.

What do you suggest, get tested one a week  ?

1 minute ago, Badi_Chowdi said:

Scenario-1 : Imagine if there is extremely high testing, what is the outcome?

Scenario-2: If low testing happens, what is the outcome ?

Reality : In both the cases, end result is the same and trust me, nothing much will change.

with low testing, only some of the symptomatic people will self quarantine...

with high testing, many of the symptomatic and asymptomatic will self Q...

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ma village lo testing ki 1 week try cheste, 70 samples teesukellaru .. one fine day. Its definitely not happening within 1 hour  These are not people with severe symptoms though 

thanks... this is kind of believable.