which sites

futureofandhra

44 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Keep trying. Thats the only solution.

lot of us stop interviewing once we get job. Thats biggest prob. U just need to keep interviewing even if u dont want to move. Thats the only solition in my opinion.  Yearly atleast 4 offers ravali ani naaku nenu 5 yrs back rule pettukunna. And i am following it so far. Ee year break ayyela undi.

baa.. chaale energy kavalemo kada daaniki? like you won't have any personal time left if you just keep interviewing? what about exercise, health and relationships?

what field are you in and what type of roles do you typically prepare and interview for? 

9 minutes ago, jaijava said:

baa.. chaale energy kavalemo kada daaniki? like you won't have any personal time left if you just keep interviewing? what about exercise, health and relationships?

what field are you in and what type of roles do you typically prepare and interview for? 

U can always find a reason to skip something.

u can always find sometime if ur really interested.

i am currently sr mgr.

i excersize for 5 hrs a week

56 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

U can always find a reason to skip something.

u can always find sometime if ur really interested.

i am currently sr mgr.

i excersize for 5 hrs a week

Bro, If you don’t mind. Please can you share your experience on reaching of sr manager position. So it will be helpful for  us 

1 hour ago, Unityunity2 said:

Bro, If you don’t mind. Please can you share your experience on reaching of sr manager position. So it will be helpful for  us 

my principle: always take the high visibility work.  dont get too comfortable with anything.  There is nothing called next time. if u think u deserve promotion and u dont get it, just move on to diff company. always try to have hands on the complete proj instead of the area u own.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vaampire said:

my principle: always take the high visibility work.  dont get too comfortable with anything.  There is nothing called next time. if u think u deserve promotion and u dont get it, just move on to diff company. always try to have hands on the complete proj instead of the area u own.

Thank you bro

19 hours ago, kothavani said:

No chala companies have base in Hyderabad or Bangalore like Salesforce, workday, square , Verizon,  bank of America, ripple  to name a few need not be faang maa, company lo full ga potunaru

+ A D P