Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer

JANASENA

ee year endo pedda pedda stars andariki bagala :3D_Smiles:

Actor Sanjay Dutt has been detected with stage four lung cancer, said sources at Lilavati hospital who are not authorised to talk to the media. The actor, who was rushed to the hospital on Saturday after he complained of breathlessness, was discharged on Monday.

The actor’s oxygen level was fluctuating between 90-92% when he was admitted. He was immediately tested for Covid-19 through rapid antigen kit. But as per the sources, the test result didn’t show any presence of the pathogen of the virus. Later, it was reported that he has develop fluid in his chest.

His diagnosis revealed that he was suffering from stage four lung cancer. “When he was taken to the hospital, he was low on oxygen saturation. But when his Covid-19 report came negative, he run cancer analysis and it came positive,” said a source from the hospital. When contacted his treating doctor, Dr Jalil Parker, refused to make any comment on it citing patient confidentiality.

On Tuesday, Sanjay had announced that he was taking a ‘short break’ from work for ‘some medical treatment’. “Hi friends, I am taking a short break from work for some medical treatment.” The Khalnaayak actor further said “My family and friends are with me and I urge my well-wishers not to worry or unnecessarily speculate. With your love and good wishes, I will be back soon!”

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Advanced lung cancer ki treatment kooda ledhu , they cut off parts of defective lung  .

Even if his cancer is cured , his life will be greatly restricted . 

yes, after that he will become so lean due to that. due to his age this will become too much complicated

3 minutes ago, Kootami said:

yes, after that he will become so lean due to that. due to his age this will become too much complicated

19 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

ee year endo pedda pedda stars andariki bagala :3D_Smiles:

Actor Sanjay Dutt has been detected with stage four lung cancer, said sources at Lilavati hospital who are not authorised to talk to the media. The actor, who was rushed to the hospital on Saturday after he complained of breathlessness, was discharged on Monday.

The actor’s oxygen level was fluctuating between 90-92% when he was admitted. He was immediately tested for Covid-19 through rapid antigen kit. But as per the sources, the test result didn’t show any presence of the pathogen of the virus. Later, it was reported that he has develop fluid in his chest.

His diagnosis revealed that he was suffering from stage four lung cancer. “When he was taken to the hospital, he was low on oxygen saturation. But when his Covid-19 report came negative, he run cancer analysis and it came positive,” said a source from the hospital. When contacted his treating doctor, Dr Jalil Parker, refused to make any comment on it citing patient confidentiality.

On Tuesday, Sanjay had announced that he was taking a ‘short break’ from work for ‘some medical treatment’. “Hi friends, I am taking a short break from work for some medical treatment.” The Khalnaayak actor further said “My family and friends are with me and I urge my well-wishers not to worry or unnecessarily speculate. With your love and good wishes, I will be back soon!”

My old colligue lung cancer tho dead .. kalla mundu chuda.. cancer vacchi cacche varaku ..3 yrs lo poyadu .

20 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ninna Stage 3 ani vesaru ga ... one day lo Stage 4  ayyinda?

Stage 4 is cancer spreading to other parts of body , you need further testing and analysis to determine that . That's why the delay