Anyone made net profit while trading options?

jaijava

My friend is telling to stay away from options and not to go beyond stocks in terms of risk when it comes to financial investments.. are options that risky? 

also, any tips are appreciated..

• jaijava changed the title to Anyone made net profit while trading options?
2 minutes ago, jaijava said:

oh nice.. can you elaborate..

I                                  d                                     I                                                    d                                        b                                   a

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

I                                  d                                     I                                                    d                                        b                                   a

tenor.gif

l                               a                                                    s                                                t                                                w                                                        e                                       e                                 k                                                       e                                                         d                                                        i                                        ?

giphy.webp

1 minute ago, MRI said:

l                               a                                                    s                                                t                                                w                                                        e                                       e                                 k                                                       e                                                         d                                                        i                                        ?

giphy.webp

tenor.gif

28 minutes ago, jaijava said:

My friend is telling to stay away from options and not to go beyond stocks in terms of risk when it comes to financial investments.. are options that risky? 

also, any tips are appreciated..

Options is too much gambling.. better stayaway 

Don’t go to option to learn options first you have to loose some 10 to 20k then only turn around starts and only if you understand the game event than no guarantee 

follow smart money or stay away from options