Form I-9 Verification During EAD Production Delays Due to COVID-19

afacc123

1 minute ago, afacc123 said:

Point 1

Point 2

read in bold from point 1

Why don't you join in 2nd class? Sagam sagam chadivi imagine chesukuntave. Don't spread false information

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• afacc123

• NeneRajuNeneManthri

• Kumaravaarma

• argadorn

Popular Days

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

nuvvu chadivaava? 

As a result, employees may use Form I-797, Notice of Action, with a Notice date on or after December 1, 2019 through and including August 20, 2020 informing an applicant of approval of an Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765) as a Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, List C #7 document that establishes employment authorization issued by the Department of Homeland Security pursuant to 8 C.F.R. 274a.2(b)(1)(v)(C)(7), even though the Notice states it is not evidence of employment authorization.  Employees may present their Form I-797 Notice of Action showing approval of their I-765 application as a list C document for Form I-9 compliance until December 1, 2020.

oops again missed it this is for approved applications and have not received the EAD cards case aaa

caught up mixed with the first part of the same statement

Hats off @TOM @tom bhayya

2 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

are you even reading what is being shown there??

to make aunties  stop calling them. uscis officers will say stoping calling and card printing.

MAGA

• Upvote 1

Just now, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Why don't you join in 2nd class? Sagam sagam chadivi imagine chesukuntave. Don't spread false information

yes you are right 

read half the story but not the other half

Just now, afacc123 said:

oops again missed it this is for approved applications and have not received the EAD cards case aaa

caught up mixed with the first part of the same statement

Hats off @TOM @tom bhayya

Indaka ninchi clarify chestunna mamalni odilesi aadevadiko hats off antavendira ulfa

2 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Indaka ninchi clarify chestunna mamalni odilesi aadevadiko hats off antavendira ulfa

am not ulfa 

1 minute ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Change title. Just so people don't get false information

done. Hats off @NeneRajuNeneManthri

Just now, Kumaravaarma said:

Freshly graduates with better talent vunaru . fcuk h4 ead aunties and they are garbage. Talent vunte H1 file chesi job cheyamanli

Don't generalize. Not everyone is what you think. So called h1s have garbage too. Having h1 is luck and getting h4 is possible by h1. Don't judge anyone's talent by their status. 

1 minute ago, Kumaravaarma said:

Freshly graduates with better talent vunaru . fcuk h4 ead aunties and they are garbage. Talent vunte H1 file chesi job cheyamanli

process is first work on h4 to see if they can really do and survive

if they are able to then they will do file if all the conditions on money fall in place by then 

Just now, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Adigi Mari hatsoff cheppinchukovala. Naakem oddu. You are kulfi ulfa

usage of words is as important

so now you really do not deserve 

edo marchipoyanu gurutchesaru ani ante 

sare sarle em chestam

enneno anukuntam

13 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

chadivava akkada em raasado asala

neeku avasaramu undhi ani nenu cheppeindhi tappu antay ela uncle .... tattukoni chudu or telisina vallu chepthay vinu ,,,

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

neeku avasaramu undhi ani nenu cheppeindhi tappu antay ela uncle .... tattukoni chudu or telisina vallu chepthay vinu ,,,

naaku ani alochinchanu nenu

samajam lo andaru baagundali h4eads toni

andulo manamundali anukuntanu

7 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Don't generalize. Not everyone is what you think. So called h1s have garbage too. Having h1 is luck and getting h4 is possible by h1. Don't judge anyone's talent by their status. 

no free service available and I personally saw h4 ead and Indian women with kids office late, meeting lo poraganllu crying, copy paste work, no dressing properly, no communication and do you think vallaku respect vuntadhi chala comments chestaru vellanu chusi and chala vuntayi. why do you need this garbage manchi talent youth every year 500 k vunaru. 2 years lo h4 ead ki kastame.