Dhimputha

4 minutes ago, CurryDi said:

most of c# developer will not be comfortable with java at all 😆

That’s true...c# language features are good....

but I liked spring boot framework better than asp.net...

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Nenu same situation.. i am a java guy but now forced to work in .net mvc

just learning .net,,, java oka samudram ithe .net chinna cheruvu la vundhi based on what my .net developers developed.... with web api daper framework to connect to database

java antha pedhadhi.. .net chala chinnadhi ga .. am i wrong

18 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

just learning .net,,, java oka samudram ithe .net chinna cheruvu la vundhi based on what my .net developers developed.... with web api daper framework to connect to database

U can build what ever u want with .net.

The biggest difference is the cost involved in hosting servers

28 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

no more asp.net now ....net core and typescript for front end .now microsoft leveled up 

8 minutes ago, CurryDi said:

no more asp.net now ....net core and typescript for front end .now microsoft leveled up 

yup...

i said ..bye..bye.. to asp.net core a year and half back....now  spring boot...and doing react with typescript actively..

35 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

chinnadi ..peddadhi ani emi ledhu..both are equal...

advantage with java is truly platform independent from the begining..so developer community was big..more opensource libraries...

.net side...they wake up late (but damage done)..released the dot net core (platform independent) ..and encouraging the open source community by making the dotnet core as opensource... now slowly it is gaining the momentum ..

and also Microsoft bagged lot of negativity when c# released 18 years back...so most of the good developers avoided .net...

now microsft (under stya nadella leadersip)...doing good damage control..and reaching to developer community...by making  popular opensource products... dotnet core, typescript, VS Code...etc

yes...java (spring boot) is bit ahead becuase of larger developer community...

33 minutes ago, Arjun9 said:

Sharing old thread if it helps you -

machine learning ki 'scientist' tag pettesthunnaru requirements lo. are they looking only for phds? or advanced degrees in data sciences? 

On 8/24/2020 at 6:51 PM, Vaampire said:

U can build what ever u want with .net.

The biggest difference is the cost involved in hosting servers

Security is main concern with .net I don’t think investment bankers are comfortable developing critical applications with .net when compared ippudu chaala options and flavors unnayi 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

Security is main concern with .net I don’t think investment bankers are comfortable developing critical applications with .net when compared ippudu chaala options and flavors unnayi 

i dont think there is any security issue with .net....

but...most of the critical bank application are still using legacy infra where only java runs....

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

.net safe bro

but java has been there before that for oops

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i dont think there is any security issue with .net....

but...most of the critical bank application are still using legacy infra where only java runs....

Lol Linux and windows ki security compare chesukuni I am not saying .net is not secure the OS it’s running is not secure ippudu azure tho change ayyindhi anuko 

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

Lol Linux and windows ki security compare chesukuni I am not saying .net is not secure the OS it’s running is not secure ippudu azure tho change ayyindhi anuko 

ok...make sense...

.net is safe..windows is not...