Dad got covid

AryaD

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Considering that everyone is isolating, there are very less chances of alternative infections besides covid to cause a fever. Compared to the past, there will be less cases of influenza because people are social distancing. But, nothing to worry, get tested, use antibiotics and get admitted if things get bad. 

I already tested +ve flu , acute pharyngitis and acute respiratory track infection which also turned to bronchitis in March . It was terrible . Malla flu same year radu anukunta . Besides fever and body pains I don’t feel that weak or terrible now . But endukaina manchidi first thing tomorrow I will go .  Thanks 🙏 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Ya chilll no problem those are quite normal

Hamayya thanks . Somehow I feel this is normal fever . Flu is also terrible naku ala anipiyatledu . I feel casual fever but velladam lo tappu ledu ley .

Just now, Amrita said:

Hamayya thanks . Somehow I feel this is normal fever . Flu is also terrible naku ala anipiyatledu . I feel casual fever but velladam lo tappu ledu ley .

Oxygen levels 90-95 ayte common . How’s your sense of smell and taste . Did you loose that ?

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Oxygen levels 90-95 ayte common . How’s your sense of smell and taste . Did you loose that ?

I think no . I don’t feel like eating though . But that’s common for 102+ fever I think . 

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

45 mins lo results isthunaru in many states 

That's Rapid antigen which is pretty instant kind of test, RT-PCR (Swab Test) will take around a day... later is much more reliable..

• Upvote 1