Hello Dbians

Yomama20

This id might be or not, related to old yomama/maverickpuli etc. 

Reason for making an id here after years is to share couple of opinions that seem to have chnaged over years. 

in the past this IDs might have posted some crap irrelevant to things and made some snarky comments on tamils etc. 

I here wanna make it clear that i dont preach hate, dont follow it or carry. Also, db use to be very lively before. Not so anymore I guess?

4 minutes ago, Yomama20 said:

Reason for making an id here after years is to share couple of opinions that seem to have chnaged over years. 

in the past this IDs might have posted some crap irrelevant to things and made some snarky comments on tamils etc. 

I here wanna make it clear that i dont preach hate, dont follow it or carry. Also, db use to be very lively before. Not so anymore I guess?

Lol @yomama

antunna @chanchala

37 minutes ago, Yomama20 said:

How Re you 

Appudu eppudo 

2016 lo kanipinchav

Malli 2020

Btw mavni em.ayindi