Minor injuries in Car accident- how to claim settlement

siru

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Just call to insurance vallu police report aduguthay undhi ledho cheppali ... Agent will be assigned ...medical bills upto 100k ... Ne insurance batti pay chestharu

hospital lo admit ayye antha injuries kadu but still pains valla 2 days not able to sleep..ipudu taggayi.

official ga treatment tiskunte ne settlement chestara? I want settlement in cash..last time nenu at fault accident very minor one, that lady claimed 5k for suffering

40 minutes ago, siru said:

hospital lo admit ayye antha injuries kadu but still pains valla 2 days not able to sleep..ipudu taggayi.

official ga treatment tiskunte ne settlement chestara? I want settlement in cash..last time nenu at fault accident very minor one, that lady claimed 5k for suffering

Ne yankama chepthay ardham kaledha ... Nenu paina cheppindhi cheyyi ... Dont  risk anything ... Max 10 dollars peragachu ... Cash evanni vutha matalu ... Hospital ki veltgay 30 k vesi pampistgaru ... Ne car ki cash settlement chesko not body vallu kuda evvaru anuko

1 hour ago, siru said:

Not at fault accident lo minor injuries like back muscle tighness,neck pain and some bruises. 

How to claim a settlement $ with Insurance company? Lawyer tho proceed avala?

Hope u r doing good.. 

Depends - you can do it urself. If u r expecting too much, better to go with lawyer and again U’ll need to pay lawyer fees which might be huge if u lose the case.. 

Or u can argue urself whole claiming saying you have blah blah and expecting to cover atleast for next 3 yrs of your health expenses (so ask 3 times of your max out-of-pocket health insurance amount) - u will get this most likely. 

also, there is an option (like sue’ng) in our car insurance not getting that name - if u have that, u’ll have upper hand - ur car insurance company itself will take care on behalf of you. 

42 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Ne yankama chepthay ardham kaledha ... Nenu paina cheppindhi cheyyi ... Dont  risk anything ... Max 10 dollars peragachu ... Cash evanni vutha matalu ... Hospital ki veltgay 30 k vesi pampistgaru ... Ne car ki cash settlement chesko not body vallu kuda evvaru anuko

yaa sure.. i will check with hospital. Thanks bro

1 hour ago, siru said:

Reddit lo chala forums vuntaayi veeti meedha - check it once. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Hope u r doing good.. 

Depends - you can do it urself. If u r expecting too much, better to go with lawyer and again U’ll need to pay lawyer fees which might be huge if u lose the case.. 

Or u can argue urself whole claiming saying you have blah blah and expecting to cover atleast for next 3 yrs of your health expenses (so ask 3 times of your max out-of-pocket health insurance amount) - u will get this most likely. 

also, there is an option (like sue’ng) in our car insurance not getting that name - if u have that, u’ll have upper hand - ur car insurance company itself will take care on behalf of you. 

I am not expecting high amount but the accident had me with pains and car normal ga drive cheyalekapoya..getting the accident memories and i m feeling scraed..maybe konni days lo potadi.

2nd option lo, To whom I should explain all the pain and mental trauma? Insurance adjuster ki cheppi, I can ask him for settlement?

can u explain how suing works? I have geico insurance. So I should sue geico and they will act on my behalf to deal with at fault insurance? 

3 minutes ago, siru said:

I am not expecting high amount but the accident had me with pains and car normal ga drive cheyalekapoya..getting the accident memories and i m feeling scraed..maybe konni days lo potadi.

2nd option lo, To whom I should explain all the pain and mental trauma? Insurance adjuster ki cheppi, I can ask him for settlement?

can u explain how suing works? I have geico insurance. So I should sue geico and they will act on my behalf to deal with at fault insurance? 

Got it - so u can claim urself if u r not expecting it much. 

2nd option:

ur insurance : Geico, assume the other guy is also from geico - it’s even more easy. 
in either case, they should reach you for settlement- when they did, give an expectation them that u r expecting but don’t give the exact number until you feel it’s  the right time. Honestly, u can ask for 3 times atleast saying I still have some body aches/back pains/ mental trauma blah blah...and looking to cover short term medical expenses (atleast for 3 yrs) ani cheppu. 

Suing - it takes lot of time & not easy for our Indian mentality. We simple let it go after few days, so will suggest you to go for settlement thing. 
don’t remember the exact word for it - if you have that option in ur coverage, your insurance company will fight for you in the courts (irrespective of whose fault it is). 

1 hour ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Got it - so u can claim urself if u r not expecting it much. 

2nd option:

ur insurance : Geico, assume the other guy is also from geico - it’s even more easy. 
in either case, they should reach you for settlement- when they did, give an expectation them that u r expecting but don’t give the exact number until you feel it’s  the right time. Honestly, u can ask for 3 times atleast saying I still have some body aches/back pains/ mental trauma blah blah...and looking to cover short term medical expenses (atleast for 3 yrs) ani cheppu. 

Suing - it takes lot of time & not easy for our Indian mentality. We simple let it go after few days, so will suggest you to go for settlement thing. 
don’t remember the exact word for it - if you have that option in ur coverage, your insurance company will fight for you in the courts (irrespective of whose fault it is). 

Understood. Thank you very much.

22 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Contact an attorney he will do it for free vachina compensation lo percentage theesukuntaadu 

If it is a minor accident then they may not be interested since they can’t make much money.

1 minute ago, Jilchika said:

If it is a minor accident then they may not be interested since they can’t make much money.

Easy ga 10-15k laageysthaaru injuries lekapoina and it will work for them