lol...trump..then and now about vaccine...

dasari4kntr

ppl voted for trump because they are fed up of politics in this country.

now politicians still go down the same road and wonder why ppl are still voting for thatha. 

no one cares what is the alternative being offered...all they see is hatred for thatha. :D

5 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

now politicians still go down the same road and wonder why ppl are still voting for thatha. 

no one cares what is the alternative...all they see is hatred for thatha. :D

thaatha is not politician? he is not doing politics? or is he doing social movement like Martin Luther king?

i am  not politician to hate thaatha...as a common man ...using common sense..i am hating thaatha...

no need to read the news...just read his tweets ...his tweets are best reason to hate him... (thats what i shared here...)

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

thaatha is not politician? he is not doing politics? or is he doing social movement like Martin Luther king?

i am  not politician to hate thaatha...as a common man ...using common sense..i am hating thaatha...

no need to read the news...just read his tweets ...his tweets are best reason to hate him... (thats what i shared here...)

as i said before. what is the use of hating both the candidates who are contending to be in race for next president. what will hate bring when it does not change the outcome.(one of them will be president)

i chose the lesser evil . bring me better candidates and i will root for them . till then..no point cribbing about why i dont like someone personally. 

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

t0wc6v3owtl51.jpg?width=640&height=624&c

he was tough on illegal immigration. he started building the wall when house would not give funds. he was tough on china. he got rid of nafta. he reduced taxes , he brought back soldiers stationed outside US   - all of these were his campaign talking points and he worked on them. 

you and i might not like some of these , but this is what he promised his base. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

no one cares what is the alternative being offered...all they see is hatred for thatha. :D

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

as i said before. what is the use of hating both the candidates who are contending to be in race for next president. what will hate bring when it does not change the outcome.(one of them will be president)

i chose the lesser evil . bring me better candidates and i will root for them . till then..no point cribbing about why i dont like someone personally. 

so much variation between these two comments...

ok...i am also changing my variation now...no hating anyone specifically...only criticize..who is in power...

1 hour ago, OreyPandhi said:

You think he wins again?

1 hour ago, reality said:

No

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

do you care to provide some logic or reason...?

just i want to learn..if any

Lol intha amayakulu endi Ra meru thata will win with thumping majority poyi poyi aa brainless musalodiki support sestara 😂😂😂

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

so much variation between these two comments...

ok...i am also changing my variation now...no hating anyone specifically...only criticize..who is in power...

first was why ppl are still voting for him . 

second was why i chose the lesser evil and would support him keeping my personal interests aside.  

"no hating anyone specifically...only criticize..who is in power..." - good luck with that. would be refreshing if you also include house representatives , senators , mayors , governors (in power) in your critical threads .

18 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

he was tough on illegal immigration. he started building the wall when house would not give funds. he was tough on china. he got rid of nafta. he reduced taxes , he brought back soldiers stationed outside US   - all of these were his campaign talking points and he worked on them. 

you and i might not like some of these , but this is what he promised his base. 

he started building the wall when house would not give funds.  - what he was doing until 2018?

he was tough on china.  - what about US soyabean farmers?

he got rid of nafta.  - not sure what is the use of this...

he reduced taxes  - rich are the major beneficiary..

he brought back soldiers stationed outside US    -  are yous sure about this?

he was tough on illegal immigration -  he hated chain migration...but his in laws (melania parents) got green card through chain migration...

5 minutes ago, Lonavala said:

Lol intha amayakulu endi Ra meru thata will win with thumping majority poyi poyi aa brainless musalodiki support sestara 😂😂😂

again....

T hater != Dems lover...

3 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

"no hating anyone specifically...only criticize..who is in power..." - good luck with that. would be refreshing if you also include house representatives , senators , mayors , governors (in power) in your critical threads .

i will...if i come across... (no bias..)