aa Sonu Sood gaadiki MP seat ippiyandi ra... vaadi sodhi bharinchalekunnam..

chanchala

Someone influential is definitely behind him providing funds and get approvals in no time for sure.

Whatever maybe the agenda behind his deeds, people are being helped in these unprecedented times. That's what matters. 

13 minutes ago, chanchala said:

MPLAD funds tho vaadi constituency ki em chesthado... andulo entha nokkesthado choodaali ani undhi.

oh ippudu BJP adhi cut chesaremo kadha.. who knows.

just MP ki limit cheyaku..entire india needs him

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zindagi247 said:

Someone influential is definitely behind him providing funds and get approvals in no time for sure.

Whatever maybe the agenda behind his deeds, people are being helped in these unprecedented times. That's what matters. 

is that a statement? if yes, its dumb as sh1t.

if that is up for discussion, let me know. I doubt it though. ppl in this db are often so sure of the sh1t they spout.

Just now, tom brady said:

I have seen few lines in news channels lately...evariko edo ayyindi anedi news, Sonu sood ki telisthe vacchi help chestademo anta...almost puked to see where we have come to

entha pedda pr machine is propping up this asshole ani artham avtundi.

edo oka vidhanga vaadukuney time lo, vaadukuntaaru. 

BJP yedhavalani baaga underestimate chesa nenu.. manchi long term plan aey vesaru

deeniki thodu, educated gorrelu support veediki... 'dabbulu teeskunte enti, manchi chestunnadu ga' etc.

33 minutes ago, chanchala said:

is that a statement? if yes, its dumb as sh1t.

if that is up for discussion, let me know. I doubt it though. ppl in this db are often so sure of the sh1t they spout.

opinion

By the way, which part of my comment irked you if I may know?

1 hour ago, Zindagi247 said:

There was video posted here which had SS and other Social media PR guys to trend some agenda thru it he would get loads of ting ting not able to find it out..May be he is using those.

2 hours ago, Zindagi247 said:

7 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

There was video posted here which had SS and other Social media PR guys to trend some agenda thru it he would get loads of ting ting not able to find it out..May be he is using those.

3 hours ago, Zindagi247 said:

manchi lo kooda bad intentions endhukayya vetakatam