Corona is Over

Anta Assamey

Just now, Amrita said:

Nope . I don’t think till 2024 at the least . 

Then people won't go until 2024? I was hoping to go towards the end of the year, but now I might've to wait until June 2021.

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Then people won't go until 2024? I was hoping to go towards the end of the year, but now I might've to wait until June 2021.

I don’t know about people and honestly don’t care too  . I told my opinion and people won’t plan based on what I think and will do things based on their emergency . 

Ma Intlo ney my parents came for me last month though we all were scared . For us it was important that they come and we did as per our necessity . 

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

No use. Feb March varaku no one can go to India . Girls parents won’t fix alliances and wait for 6 months . You got to wait. @~`

@Amrita i strictly decided to marry only USA MS girl, adi kuda usa lone marriage

2 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

@Amrita i strictly decided to marry only USA MS girl, adi kuda usa lone marriage

Parents rakunda  MS Ammayi arranged marriage lo sign chestunda register officr ki vachi  ?  Koncham chance takkuva sir . Parents fly ayyi vaste possible .

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don’t know about people and honestly don’t care too  . I told my opinion and people won’t plan based on what I think and will do things based on their emergency . 

Ma Intlo ney my parents came for me last month though we all were scared . For us it was important that they come and we did as per our necessity . 

Good for you, atleast they're with you.

32 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

I am okay with wearing a mask actually, I have to wear mask for 8 hours everyday at work. But on the plane, air circulation is not as good as in normal building, also other people on the flight aren't tested, so you never know what they carry. 

True

34 minutes ago, Amrita said:

That’s the hardest part . But adi kuda alavatu ayipotundi . 

Yupp. Na pakkana oka old couple kurchunaru they wore mask without fail but nenu 4 times tesesa and was asked to put it back on lol.. its annoying for me.

8 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Yupp. Na pakkana oka old couple kurchunaru they wore mask without fail but nenu 4 times tesesa and was asked to put it back on lol.. its annoying for me.

They are vulnerable individuals no ? Bhayam untundi ley papam vallaki. But I can understand . 

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Wfh chesi evening hiking ki walking ki pote em kadu ani @SeemaLekka cheppamannad !  Btw Ippudu office ki velthe 8 hours Kuchodam kuda kashtam :( 

WFH valla focus mottam dobbindi, corona vachi chastaaro ledo kaani WFH if continues maga jaathi will be dead for sure

ilaage unte next year ee time ki males andaru evening driveway lo biyyam lo rallerukuntu kanipistaaru...pillalu bottom koda garage pakkane unte tap lo kadukkovali, ivaniti kante drive to work and back to normal kavali 

jambalakidi pamba story nijam ga marutundi

5 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

WFH valla focus mottam dobbindi, corona vachi chastaaro ledo kaani WFH if continues maga jaathi will be dead for sure

ilaage unte next year ee time ki males andaru evening driveway lo biyyam lo rallerukuntu kanipistaaru...pillalu bottom koda garage pakkane unte tap lo kadukkovali, ivaniti kante drive to work and back to normal kavali 

Then awesome it should continue this way👏

5 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

What is wrong with that?

8 hours ago, Amrita said:

Atla anaku . I don’t want to go to office @~`

Evariki em kakunda cases increase kakunda undali but vaccine rakudadu wfh continue avvali . 

Chinnappudu toofan vachi school munigipovaali anukunnattu yeti akkaai nee iskool pillakaai mentality. Intlo yetuntadi sinthakaai ofc ki pothe colleagues tho timepass avthadi

8 hours ago, Amrita said:

Parents rakunda  MS Ammayi arranged marriage lo sign chestunda register officr ki vachi  ?  Koncham chance takkuva sir . Parents fly ayyi vaste possible .

it depends how much she likes.. i did register marriage here