Rey JP Morgan ga

Sucker

On 9/11/2020 at 2:18 PM, Sucker said:

Ho vaakay baa. Nenu full news Chuda le. Thatha gaadi tweet chusi chiraak mingindi. Min Next 6 months ki appice ledu అని fix Aina 

Thaatha ki Fox ki alaavatey kadha bragging just like immigration eo 

43 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

you know right vaccine is not at all possible for atleast 2-3 years.

first level  daily small income workers

then small businesses and then white collar jobs layoffs and econony gets screwed up and crimes starts raising and no end for this ... etc.

i know ..vaccine cant be ready by next summer or more ... (if virus not mutating..)

you and me... cant do anything for all the small income workers / business... (govts has to do something...you know how lucrative is  USA stimulus packages or Atmanirbhar Bharat...)

Govt itself thinking of their own politics..instead of commons people..what you and me can do?

instead of being heroic..like going to office to save local restaurants or business...just follow health guidelines...and stop spreading...

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i know ..vaccine cant be ready by next summer or more ... (if virus not mutating..)

you and me... cant do anything for all the small income workers / business... (govts has to do something...you know how lucrative is  USA stimulus packages or Atmanirbhar Bharat...)

Govt itself thinking of their own politics..instead of commons people..what you and me can do?

instead of being heroic..like going to office to save local restaurants or business...just follow health guidelines...and stop spreading...

i am not being heroic.. i only wish . manavariki ravoddu ani.. mana jobs povoddu and visa povoddu ani