Koschen to garals

Nimmakai

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Decision Emundi andulo avesa kavesalu . Can a button decide the love a person has ? See beyond these petty things .  Bye the way in general telling . Sometimes one can really have deep love and affection and still things can go wrong . Oka button on a website shouldn’t decide intentions a person has . Too hasty to judge a person  this way . 

@Amrita - Akko, saana maaripoyinaav !!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nimmakai said:

What it means when some garal blocks, unblocks, blocks and unblocks tenor.gif

Istam undi andhulo no doubt.. istam leni person kosam evaru time teeskoni ala cheyaru. Maybe she wants attention from u emo andhuke ala chesthe u will come and talk to her ani she probably doing that.. its pretty normal for garals.. go talk to her..or atleast say hi

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

Istam undi andhulo no doubt.. istam leni person kosam evaru time teeskoni ala cheyaru. Maybe she wants attention from u emo andhuke ala chesthe u will come and talk to her ani she probably doing that.. its pretty normal for garals.. go talk to her..or atleast say hi

istam undo ledo telidu kani... communication sense aithe ledu. But still you can talk @Nimmakai poni le anukuni

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

istam undo ledo telidu kani... communication sense aithe ledu. But still you can talk @Nimmakai poni le anukuni

Communication sense kanna egoistic anochu😅 oka text cheyatam entha sepu cheppu.. but cheyaru and they want other person to do it .... so probably she is doing that to get a message from lemons..(attention seeking) clear ga istam undi..

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Communication sense kanna egoistic anochu😅 oka text cheyatam entha sepu cheppu.. but cheyaru and they want other person to do it .... so probably she is doing that to get a message from lemons..(attention seeking) clear ga istam undi..

garals block chestaru whatsapp and phone lo and they expect guys to call back, from other number...appudu manam ala call cheste ammay flat aypotadi

1 minute ago, TruthTruth said:

garals block chestaru whatsapp and phone lo and they expect guys to call back, from other number...appudu manam ala call cheste ammay flat aypotadi

Chala happy feel avthundi for sure. I block my bf and he calls me from no caller ID multiple times and emails me .. I unblock and talk to him. 

difference between deleting a peron and blocking.. block means there is istam/love involved.. delete but not block means you dont care abt that person anymore and want to kick them out of ur life. 

2 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Chala happy feel avthundi for sure. I block my bf and he calls me from no caller ID multiple times and emails me .. I unblock and talk to him. 

difference between deleting a peron and blocking.. block means there is istam/love involved.. delete but not block means you dont care abt that person anymore and want to kick them out of ur life. 

varni nuvvu ammayva?

22 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Creepy stalkers ni kuda block chestharu lol

cheyalsi osthadhi 

I never block someone if I care enough

1 hour ago, friesNfrappe said:

Seriously!!! as long as there is such understanding btw couples it’s fine. But andari emotional triggers oke la undavu. We never know every action has its consequences. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1