Home insurance how much you pay $

Warangalbidda

5 hours ago, Warangalbidda said:

Suggest me some best home insurance ,miru entha pay chestharu..builder suggested gave me $125 quote monthly .

$125 may be a rip off unless your house is in a flood zone and flood insurance is also included.

Like someone mentioned, try to use the same company that is providing your car insurance too. You will get a big discount. 

Also opt for a higher deductible. This makes a huge difference. Remember that your home insurance in general is meant to be used for very large repair items. People pay out of pocket for small repair work anyway to avoid home insurance hassles down the road. So it makes sense to opt for a higher deductible.

8 hours ago, Warangalbidda said:

Suggest me some best home insurance ,miru entha pay chestharu..builder suggested gave me $125 quote monthly .

What kind of home ? Condo/town/single family ?

depends on home, area and previous claims on that zip code... rate change avvuddi... 

try to call your auto insurance guy and you would get some discount 

23 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Thanks guys for the replies I have auto insurance with State Farm I will talk to the agent today

Yeah , State Farm will give you good discount , I have Auto initially with them and now have Home along with Life. 

Rate depends on your home value and a lot of other factors so it varies.

Yes bro..ee builder risk insurance ani kuda edo add on vasthundu..vadu construct chese house ki manam builder risk insurance ani manam pay cheyali..claim chesthey adi policy terms ani 1000 points matladutaru 

7 hours ago, Warangalbidda said:

Yes bro..ee builder risk insurance ani kuda edo add on vasthundu..vadu construct chese house ki manam builder risk insurance ani manam pay cheyali..claim chesthey adi policy terms ani 1000 points matladutaru 

This is something new. Why would you be paying insurance for a house under construction?

1 minute ago, Warangalbidda said:

Builder related insurance vadu and State Farm agent gadu annadu .optional emo but manam pay cheyakapotey emaina risk untada..throw some light please

get it.