How many of you have intellectual compatibility with your partner?

Iriswest

Does anybody here gives equal importance to looks and intellectual compatibility while choosing a partner? How deep can be a relationship if there is nothing to talk about other than superficial stuff? I know most women don’t accept an intellectually inferior husband. Just want to know what guys feel.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Does anybody here gives equal importance to looks and intellectual compatibility while choosing a partner? How deep can be a relationship if there is nothing to talk about other than superficial stuff? I know most women don’t accept an intellectually inferior husband. Just want to know what guys feel.

I dont give importance to looks if I really love the person, be it. 
compatibility and free ga mingle avvakapothe it wont work out, relationship lo both parties must be open/free/comfortable with each other..

intellectually inferior, I guess it depends on person to person although most women do not accept and now, even men cannot accept. Men want an educated/earning wife.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

For me, Good character is important than intellectual compatibility. 

You will feel bored in a relation if both you have different opinions about everything you talk or you would have to breakdown everything you say. There must be some common stimulating points to get into deep conversations . How else would you know your partner better?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

yes, equal importance given.

women who loves her husband tries ALWAYS ALL THE TIME to make him the best by understanding what he lacks to make him better

8 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

I think it matters but once you made a choice, better not to reanalyze your decisions. No relationship is picture perfect.

It needs some effort from both the partners. 

some people or rather most people do not understand this simple concept

if you want to get good muscles your work

if you want to be beautiful you spend more time in makeup

if you a want the relationship to be the best you just have to work on correcting, introspecting, amending decisions and so on....

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Chay said:

astrological compatibility

looks compatability

likes dislikes compatibility

ivi suskuntene vache sambandalu okato rendo.. malli kotha compatibilities kuda add seskunte inka pellillu ainatte amav10.gif

Avunu

lunchtime compatibility important 

• Haha 1

I agree that you would have to work to make your relationship better but if the other person has completely orthodox views or conservative views about many things and you are a liberal person, how would you change the person? You might think it is no such big deal in the beginning but it will manifest itself in many life matters. 

on the other hand, if you are a class topper kinda person and your partner is a just pass guy with amazing looks, won’t you think twice before getting into a relation?

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I agree that you would have to work to make your relationship better but if the other person has completely orthodox views or conservative views about many things and you are a liberal person, how would you change the person? You might think it is no such big deal in the beginning but it will manifest itself in many life matters. 

on the other hand, if you are a class topper kinda person and your partner is a just pass guy with amazing looks, won’t you think twice before getting into a relation?

Beore getting into relationship twice kadhu inka ekkuv sarlu think chesina parvaledhu

But once you're into a relationship it is better not to intimidate your partner. Better to be on one team rather than competing with each other.

No one can really change anyone. If you have such conflicting views need to find some middle ground. 

48 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

1. Topper doesnt mean intelligent and just pass doesnt mean he isnt smart. Education , marks doesnt equal to intelligence . Intellectual analem just because of eamcet rank. 1st rank raju movie chusara? 

2. We cant change a person its absolute BS to even think in these lines.  Relationship lo avi over the time telustundi enta conservative etc . Appadiki emotional connect vachestundi and its hard to backoff. Prema dominates and we tend to adjust.

Naku looks picha light and i cant stand ppl without commonsense. I have to work on this i observed nenu intlo vallani kuda visukuntunna. I am expecting intlo vallani kuda to talk to the point and be precise.