How many of you have intellectual compatibility with your partner?

Iriswest

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Iddari moju teeripoyaka chekka bhajana cheyyala?

Poni nuvve cheppu em cheyyalo

neko clarity undi untadhi

you’re expecting someone would say same words

so what are those

If you are smarter than your partner...you can be the CEO of your house. If your partner is smarter...they will be CEO. Lekapote CEO position kosam godavalu avtai 

• Confused 1

Just now, Sputnik said:

Poni nuvve cheppu em cheyyalo

neko clarity undi untadhi

you’re expecting someone would say same words

so what are those

I am just curious to know the thought process of people whose prime criterion are physical features and get married with in a week of meeting their partner. They hardly know each other but make promises to tolerate each other life long.

• Confused 1

Just now, Iriswest said:

I am just curious to know the thought process of people whose prime criterion are physical features and get married with in a week of meeting their partner. They hardly know each other but make promises to tolerate each other life long.

Okavela valla prime criteria physical features and one week lone pelli cheseskovali ante intellectual ae kadhu

compatibility ante ento meaning kuda telsi undadhu

that’s pure gamble

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

If you are smarter than your partner...you can be the CEO of your house. If your partner is smarter...they will be CEO. Lekapote CEO position kosam godavalu avtai 

I guess that is a way to look at it if you are a monarch and don’t need your partners input for any decisions.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

I feel if you marry young ...arranged marriage is ok. As the couple will travel together and grow together....but late ga (atleast late 20s) cheskunte matram...marry only if you have the compatibility

Best option no marriage. A debate for another day

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sputnik said:

Okavela valla prime criteria physical features and one week lone pelli cheseskovali ante intellectual ae kadhu

compatibility ante ento meaning kuda telsi undadhu

that’s pure gamble

Truth has been spoken mate.

• Confused 1

I feel if you marry young ...arranged marriage is ok. As the couple will travel together and grow together....but late ga (atleast late 20s) cheskunte matram...marry only if you have the compatibility

agree with the highlighted part

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

I guess that is a way to look at it if you are a monarch and don’t need your partners input for any decisions.

Monarch ani antha antha pedda maatalu enduku le kani...normal decision making process lo you take everyone's input and then make a prudent choice. If both are smart ..both think they are prudent ....workout aite ok. But difference of opinions unte matram boodide 

• Confused 1

Atla kuda chusa oka couple who were married at young age. Pilla turned out be highly civilized and wanted to continue studies and work. Pillodu oora mass, he enjoys doing his business and doesn’t want to change from small town mentality. They are still together but one can clearly see the cracks in their relation. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Atla kuda chusa oka couple who were married at young age. Pilla turned out be highly civilized and wanted to continue studies and work. Pillodu oora mass, he enjoys doing his business and doesn’t want to change from small town mentality. They are still together but one can clearly see the cracks in their relation. 

Case by case study cheyalantaru aite 

Chala complicated topic amma..

3d research GIF

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Cant agree more.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1