How many of you have intellectual compatibility with your partner?

Iriswest

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

I feel if you marry young ...arranged marriage is ok. As the couple will travel together and grow together....but late ga (atleast late 20s) cheskunte matram...marry only if you have the compatibility

Best option no marriage. A debate for another day

U can get married 

Single near 30 like us can't get married

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Does anybody here gives equal importance to looks and intellectual compatibility while choosing a partner? How deep can be a relationship if there is nothing to talk about other than superficial stuff? I know most women don’t accept an intellectually inferior husband. Just want to know what guys feel.

one must imagine sisyphus happy. 

7 hours ago, Ellen said:

I feel if you marry young ...arranged marriage is ok. As the couple will travel together and grow together....but late ga (atleast late 20s) cheskunte matram...marry only if you have the compatibility

Best option no marriage. A debate for another day

Idhi ma @samaja_varagamana epudooo chepadu

Cc : @aragorn @sid_22

6 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Einstein ki Einstein lanti bhaarya kavali ante etla? Ayye pani kaadhu ga. Alage Newton ki Newton lanti bhaarya kavali ante etla? Ayye pani kaadhu ga.

Einstein lanti bharya raanavasaram ledu. At least thana theories ni ardham cheskune person undali kada. Ledante atanu matladedi mottam greek and latin laga anipiste vex aiporu?

55 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Einstein lanti bharya raanavasaram ledu. At least thana theories ni ardham cheskune person undali kada. Ledante atanu matladedi mottam greek and latin laga anipiste vex aiporu?

Einstein's wife was actually smarter than he was. Older than he was. contributed to his theories (to what extent is not sure because she was denied an opportunity to complete her doctorate).

people marry within their class and comfort zones. Indian arranged marriages are different (and I'm being extremely charitable here by saying 'different' when I should use boothulu to describe that dastardly indian institution).

intelligence itself evolves based on the environment one engages in. Its not a constant.

ideally marriage is unnecessary and limits personal growth. Its also true if you marry an extremely intelligent person.