FORD BRONCO badlands or JEEP Wrangler?

shamsher_007

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

fanboi ayipoyi untey,  first car on the market feels ki attract ayyunte (college lo first 200cc bike konna vaadilaga)

sure go for it 

be loyal to the brand that stayed long in the game and had nurtured a cult following 

Fanboy kadu kaka. compare to jeep more room and comfy 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shamsher_007

• sattipandu

• galiraju

• Amrita

Go with Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S. I had 2006, 2009 and now 2020. You won't regret. The drive is not comfortable though but everytime I feel stressed out, i just go for a drive and it's so relaxing. YMMV. 

Old broncos are iconic, the newer one just looks like imitation of wrangler. Also, never go with the first year model. 

Also, Jeep has a huge community and lot of history. 

I can go on and on about Jeep for hours but don't want to bore you, just take a long test drive, you will definitely have a smile on your face once u drive it. 

9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

If you manage to get a bronco , it will keep its value like a rock . You can sell it after 2,3 years at the same price  .

The demand is so high for em 

The limited first edition rollouts are already sold

Only such first edition limited quantity ones keep their price

Rest are not going to retain value

17 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

The limited first edition rollouts are already sold

Only such first edition limited quantity ones keep their price

Rest are not going to retain value

You do realise even the jeep Wranglers hold their values exceedingly well ? Bronco is going to be the same until they can supply enough cars

Bronco is going to have so much demand that they cannot supply enough of em and the used market will be really hot for atleast 3 years . 

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You do realise even the jeep Wranglers hold their values exceedingly well ? Bronco is going to be the same until they can supply enough cars

Bronco is going to have so much demand that they cannot supply enough of em and the used market will be really hot for atleast 3 years . 

Good luck if you want to cash in on the craze 

Resale value and retaining value depend more on dependability and being first generation product , I don't think it will be the best product, 2nd iterations are infact much better

Just now, sattipandu said:

Good luck if you want to cash in on the craze 

Resale value and retaining value depend more on dependability and being first generation product , I don't think it will be the best product, 2nd iterations are infact much better

Wranglers yes , being the true off-roaders retain that value and charm

2 minutes ago, soldier said:

Lol vadu be tesadu defender ani 

off road vechicle

i meant you see a lot more land and range rovers sitting in mall parking lots than doing something offroad

they ares such expensive toys that ppl who buy them rarely use their potential