Nkla fasaked

kittaya

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Investing in Nikola is like investing in amaravathi , lot of promises , not much to show for it .  

I would stay far away from it and in general all EV makers . The market is expecting crazy growth for decades, One bad setback will send the price tumbling down 

TSLA may be an exception to this. NIO to some extent as well as they have products and customers seem to be happy with their products at this time.

On the contrary, I am worried about ICE Makers as well, Especially GM and Ford at this time as they make most of their money out of pickup trucks and a dent to their market for pick up trucks will lead to bankruptcies 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

TSLA may be an exception to this. NIO to some extent as well as they have products and customers seem to be happy with their products at this time.

On the contrary, I am worried about ICE Makers as well, Especially GM and Ford at this time as they make most of their money out of pickup trucks and a dent to their market for pick up trucks will lead to bankruptcies 

Yeah GM and ford too heavily invested in Big trucks ,SUV and their debts / liabilities are so high . Whole auto market just looks a risky propsect