But janalu gorrelaga 2k ki thesko poyaru stock no

I'm just saying he is good in PR

7 minutes ago, kasi said:

Ala em kadu.... He is good at PR

Eppudo 23 lo on road meedaki vachea cybertruck ni 19 lo teaser 

Split ki mundu 3 pandulni petti......neuralink anadhu, akkada em ledu 

But janalu gorrelaga 2k ki thesko poyaru stock no

I'm just saying he is good in PR

Vinetodu untey cheppetodu ennanaa chepthaadu y blaming him, people should have common sense.

31 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Vinetodu untey cheppetodu ennanaa chepthaadu y blaming him, people should have common sense.

Adhea kada telling.......pyna evado 500kw battery anta.....

Inkem chetham brotheru

38 minutes ago, kasi said:

Inkem chetham brotheru

@3$%

Ante semi truck ki freight container badhulu battery storage unit thagilistharemo.

8 hours ago, kasi said:

kaka super charges(transformers) charge at 480V.....mana intlo 110V 

inka 5mins lo antea 1000V tho charge cheyali.......appudu battery 🌋🌋🌋

Tesla uses 400V architecture. Porsche uses 800V architecture, where as Lucid uses 900V architecture.

If Tesla moves to a higher architecture, then their batteries can be charged much faster. 

They will have to change how the batteries are arranged with in the pack. If they arrange more cells in series, it will lead to more voltage. If they connect more cells in parallel then it leads to more current. These will add up based on individual cell's voltage and current specifications. 

At higher voltages, they have to take care of heat generated.

8 hours ago, kasi said:

i always thought retail investors are investing in TSLA with no idea about EVs....hence making this stock super volatile. i can see it again here 

btw i made money on TSLA but i dont see as long term stock.......

Tesla it self is a long term stock.... not 2year not 4 years look at it as 10 years... yes lot of people are just investing as its making headlines similarly what happend with nikola also people started looking it as next tesla and reality is its no where closer.... 

15 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Tesla uses 400V architecture. Porsche uses 800V architecture, where as Lucid uses 900V architecture.

If Tesla moves to a higher architecture, then their batteries can be charged much faster. 

They will have to change how the batteries are arranged with in the pack. If they arrange more cells in series, it will lead to more voltage. If they connect more cells in parallel then it leads to more current. These will add up based on individual cell's voltage and current specifications. 

At higher voltages, they have to take care of heat generated.

what is this 400 v 800v ? right now model 3 model y can charge up to 250Kw in v3 ...

On 9/21/2020 at 6:24 PM, tom bhayya said:

next week releasing anta ga 3600 miles range battery 

Car ki oka caravan filled with batteries ni emina attach chesthara vuncle 😨

7 hours ago, kasi said:

Inkem chetham brotheru

probably he is confused between battery pack and charging speed....

macha help me explain how are they trying to achieve megacharger with semi ? 

just for your reference 

https://www.trucks.com/2019/09/05/everything-we-know-about-the-tesla-semi-truck/

Each Megacharger should be capable of charging at one megawatt – 1,000 kilowatts – per hour.  Tesla is rolling out new  Version 3 superchargers. Those could charge passenger cars rated at 250 kWh, or one-fourth the capacity of a Megacharger.

8 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

lite pan boys vacheysthaaru 

@tom bhayya I just want to understand ... did you had any bad experience with tesla ? or its that what company is trying to deliver dosent look realistic ? why are you against tesla ? just asking antey...

22 minutes ago, macha said:

what is this 400 v 800v ? right now model 3 model y can charge up to 250Kw in v3 ...

Power is calculated as Voltage X Current. 

So, the same number of cells can be arranged differently to increase voltage or current. 

In Porsche case, they can charge at up to 500KW for the existing batteries. The infrastructure(Chargers) doesn't exist yet . If Porsche can do it, I think Tesla can do it even better. I am assuming, within 4-5 years, charging at 500KW could be a reality (or atleast in roadmaps)

Read the below 

Porsche opted for an 800V high voltage architecture; until now almost every other BEV from Audi to Tesla and all stops in between have used 400V. Among the benefits of this higher voltage are faster charging—currently at up to 270kW, although Porsche thinks 400-500kW should be possible in time—as well as reduced weight and better packaging thanks to much thinner wires (because more volts mean fewer amps).

The Taycan's battery pack is where you expect to find it, between the front and rear axles of the car. The 93.4kWh pack contains 396 64.6Ah lithium-ion pouch cells with a nominal voltage of 723V and a maximum power output of 620kW. (The pack is a parallel arrangement of two sets of 198 cells, so the overall current is 130A.) 

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2019/09/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-porsches-new-electric-car/#:~:text=The 93.4kWh pack contains,the overall current is 130A.)