California to ban sale of new gas-powered vehicles by 2035

ShruteSastry

11 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Don't mix 2 different issues.

In america ownership of a car is directly related to poverty , a person without car is worse off than a severely disabled person . 

And yes owning a house is also related to the standard of living , California liberals create laws that make it impossible to build low cost housing especially in areas where it is most needed .   

Atleast in NYC a poor man can get by in metro but in California a poor man must travel from long distance because he cannot afford houses in areas with jobs and if he can't afford a car how can he survive ? 

10 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

In america ownership of a car is directly related to poverty , a person without car is worse off than a severely disabled person . 

And yes owning a house is also related to the standard of living , California liberals create laws that make it impossible to build low cost housing especially in areas where it is most needed .   

Atleast in NYC a poor man can get by in metro but in California a poor man must travel from long distance because he cannot afford houses in areas with jobs and if he can't afford a car how can he survive ? 

Again....that is a different issue.

18 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Haha houses will not b there when earthquake happens aaa hahaha

Just do simple google of past major eqrthquake in California or check some videos on YouTube before arriving at conclusion that you are safe. California is long due for an major earthquake sitting on fault. https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/The-10-biggest-earthquakes-in-California-history-13776152.php

my major is geology and hence spoke with subject knowledge, mee laaga political biased interpretation kaadu, just look week back with red skies and no sunlight, ekkada nunchi testaadu ante newsim gaadu solar power and ev power to help during those critical times? There should be option available for people to choose is what I was saying. 

people like you who read superficial aspects and not deep dive think whatever are headlines make sense, do some due diligence and spend so time to peel the layers of messaging and understand the underlying messages, here it is all political show from newsom, ekkado Britain lo ban chesaaru ante they that makes sense from their country perspective, and we cannot apply same hard stick for every aspect without giving due thought and try to rub on people. 

If some one is trying put some sense and making an constructive criticism and giving feedback and if you people don’t like and call them as MAGA, so be it. India Lo modi make in india ante great ikkada same aspect. Are America great is a big problem for you. You should think from the aspect of what is good for country and what is good for people in long run and not short term gains.

yes, I am proud of being MAGA just one one simple aspect that trump did not wage any war on any country and he in fact tried to defuse tense situations with even country like Korea, that itself is good for me and my country and for my people. 
when change happens, people don’t like it, and I can understand, meeku demorats are correct who will lead the country to Venezuela like pretty soon.

1 hour ago, LondonBabu said:

Just do simple google of past major eqrthquake in California or check some videos on YouTube before arriving at conclusion that you are safe. California is long due for an major earthquake sitting on fault. https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/The-10-biggest-earthquakes-in-California-history-13776152.php

my major is geology and hence spoke with subject knowledge, mee laaga political biased interpretation kaadu, just look week back with red skies and no sunlight, ekkada nunchi testaadu ante newsim gaadu solar power and ev power to help during those critical times? There should be option available for people to choose is what I was saying. 

people like you who read superficial aspects and not deep dive think whatever are headlines make sense, do some due diligence and spend so time to peel the layers of messaging and understand the underlying messages, here it is all political show from newsom, ekkado Britain lo ban chesaaru ante they that makes sense from their country perspective, and we cannot apply same hard stick for every aspect without giving due thought and try to rub on people. 

If some one is trying put some sense and making an constructive criticism and giving feedback and if you people don’t like and call them as MAGA, so be it. India Lo modi make in india ante great ikkada same aspect. Are America great is a big problem for you. You should think from the aspect of what is good for country and what is good for people in long run and not short term gains.

yes, I am proud of being MAGA just one one simple aspect that trump did not wage any war on any country and he in fact tried to defuse tense situations with even country like Korea, that itself is good for me and my country and for my people. 
when change happens, people don’t like it, and I can understand, meeku demorats are correct who will lead the country to Venezuela like pretty soon.

neelo chaala fire vundi bhaayya ...

trumplicans and breitbart kkk can have hopes on you

2 hours ago, yoda123 said:

neelo chaala fire vundi bhaayya ...

trumplicans and breitbart kkk can have hopes on you

Last time dems ki vesa, waste ayundi vote anna feeling with the way those idiots have been handling things in last few years. Had enough of their baby cries and do nothing good for country dem”rats”

17 hours ago, LondonBabu said:

Last time dems ki vesa, waste ayundi vote anna feeling with the way those idiots have been handling things in last few years. Had enough of their baby cries and do nothing good for country dem”rats”

• 1 month later...