Frd GC predicament.......

cartmanez

13 hours ago, cartmanez said:

yeah but eee porting and stuff tho (actually 2013 kadu Jun 2014).....June 2014 date entha sepu hold ayitadi ani kada vadi predicament... if he starts the process now atleast 6 months ayiddi ga i140 with FAANG radaniki...... but ee lopulo retrogress ayite he will be stuck there..... other wise he can go to last employer next month and start 485.

kaka 6 months etla vastadi I-140 ?   PWD takes 3 to 4 months ,  Perm takes 4 to 6 months , recruitment takes one month... cooling period.. total 1 year. 

1 hour ago, Simple123 said:

kaka 6 months etla vastadi I-140 ?   PWD takes 3 to 4 months ,  Perm takes 4 to 6 months , recruitment takes one month... cooling period.. total 1 year. 

Ade le bro... edo 6 to 1 year ani frd bhavam.... whatever he is planning to go back anta.....FAANG lo AmZ ante thop em kadu ani db peddalu telcharu so ade vadu anukuntunnadu

14 hours ago, k2s said:

Career and GC rendu pothayi

Cheppa Bro.... looks like he was in gr8 terms with previous company they said they can take him back anta.... so EAD kosam velta antunnadu

37 minutes ago, cartmanez said:

Ade le bro... edo 6 to 1 year ani frd bhavam.... whatever he is planning to go back anta.....FAANG lo AmZ ante thop em kadu ani db peddalu telcharu so ade vadu anukuntunnadu

i'm in the same boat . No faang though. Cannot go back to old employer

16 hours ago, cartmanez said:

Frd Emp A - Eb3 PD Jun 2014 but he quit emp A and joined Emp B this month, so kotha employer GC start chestunnadu..... he was debating whether to go back to emp A after the news this morning..... but twist enti ante Emp B is a Faang company and emp A non Faang............ db peddalu salahalu ivvagalaru

If emp A ready to file 485 in october .. then move back

16 hours ago, cartmanez said:

yeah but eee porting and stuff tho (actually 2013 kadu Jun 2014).....June 2014 date entha sepu hold ayitadi ani kada vadi predicament... if he starts the process now atleast 6 months ayiddi ga i140 with FAANG radaniki...... but ee lopulo retrogress ayite he will be stuck there..... other wise he can go to last employer next month and start 485.

Compulsory old emp move avvala? I mean downgrade chesi ead apply cheyyali ante

1 hour ago, cartmanez said:

Cheppa Bro.... looks like he was in gr8 terms with previous company they said they can take him back anta.... so EAD kosam velta antunnadu

Malli job vethukovali ga and H1 expire ayite old employer tho malli apply cheyyali ga

7 minutes ago, Bondu_Babu said:

Compulsory old emp move avvala? I mean downgrade chesi ead apply cheyyali ante

He doesn't have to downgrade his i140 is on EB3 already......old emp ni 485 apply cheyyara nenu ranu ante ela oppukuntadu bro.... we are talking about FT companies here..... no contractings

5 minutes ago, Bondu_Babu said:

Malli job vethukovali ga and H1 expire ayite old employer tho malli apply cheyyali ga

Job ready with Old emp since he his position was not filled... h1 malla apply chestadu but its a matter of getting H1b receipt to start I-485

• 1 month later...