H1b to H4 EAD can someone help me ?

evadkitelsu

Just now, evadkitelsu said:

1. Came to USA on h1b
 2. 2 extensions done, in July only went for one more extn and approved till 12/22/2021
  3. I-140 approved on :- EB2
  - Notice date: 08/12/2020
    - Priority date: 08/19/2019
    - Wife priority date: March 11, 2019
All above from same employer - worked for different clients.
Now planning to move to H4 EAD.
 - Will my priority date will be carried out if my old employer not revoked my i-140(As 180 days not done) ?
 - How many days will take to move from H1b to H4 EAD.
  - For this do I need to work with my spouse attorney or external attorney i need to approach ?
    - If yes how much I need to spend (just for estimation purpose.)
    - Earlier when Spouse with different employer I hold h4 visa and I don’t have h1b visa that time.
    - I never applied for H4 visa with her current employer.
    - If trump removed h4EAD work authorization if I want to transfer back to h1b , how much procedure it is ?
    - Do I need to travel outside of the country(For stamping(Only India or Mexico also fine ?))/stop(Pause) working in any of the h1b to h4 EAD process ?
    -  if trump removed the h4EAD I want to go back to h1b.
        ○ If my employer not revoked my i-140, and once I migrated to h1b, my extensions will go smoothly as I already hold approved i-140 ?
        ○ Do I need to go for out of country/stop(pause) working in any of these conversion process ?    
    - I am planning to take full time job now In a month or so(As my offer is almost ready), did it interrupt any of these process(h1b to h4EAD conversion) ?
    - Vermont/California , I can decide ? - showing processing time different.
     - What if Your H1B to H4 Application is Rejected?

@evadkitelsu

42 minutes ago, evadkitelsu said:

1. Came to USA on h1b
 2. 2 extensions done, in July only went for one more extn and approved till 12/22/2021
  3. I-140 approved on :- EB2
  - Notice date: 08/12/2020
    - Priority date: 08/19/2019
    - Wife priority date: March 11, 2019
All above from same employer - worked for different clients.
Now planning to move to H4 EAD.
 - Will my priority date will be carried out if my old employer not revoked my i-140(As 180 days not done) ?
 - How many days will take to move from H1b to H4 EAD.
  - For this do I need to work with my spouse attorney or external attorney i need to approach ?
    - If yes how much I need to spend (just for estimation purpose.)
    - Earlier when Spouse with different employer I hold h4 visa and I don’t have h1b visa that time.
    - I never applied for H4 visa with her current employer.
    - If trump removed h4EAD work authorization if I want to transfer back to h1b , how much procedure it is ?
    - Do I need to travel outside of the country(For stamping(Only India or Mexico also fine ?))/stop(Pause) working in any of the h1b to h4 EAD process ?
    -  if trump removed the h4EAD I want to go back to h1b.
        ○ If my employer not revoked my i-140, and once I migrated to h1b, my extensions will go smoothly as I already hold approved i-140 ?
        ○ Do I need to go for out of country/stop(pause) working in any of these conversion process ?    
    - I am planning to take full time job now In a month or so(As my offer is almost ready), did it interrupt any of these process(h1b to h4EAD conversion) ?
    - Vermont/California , I can decide ? - showing processing time different.
     - What if Your H1B to H4 Application is Rejected?

why u want to change to H4ead aunty role

7 hours ago, salim said:

why u want to change to H4ead aunty role

Spouse company is good company and no. need to worry for h1b approvals. no employer cuts and can go for w2 positions.

mine is mestri managed company, Yeah post a cons if you have some.

Thanks