HOMEMADE GHEE FROM ORGANIC SALTED BUTTER

kumar4world

33 minutes ago, usetime63 said:

E vlogs chala ekkuva aythunay e madya, eventually youtube will stop paying for views , it's gonna happen soon. 

Vlog is stupid idea and exposing family to get chillara paisal.

Monna aunty Dress closet chupethundhi husband chekkas ekuva aindru

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

oh so we need to have 1000 subs and 4k watch hoyrs unte entha vastadi bro nela ki or its rev share based on the ads demand??

1000 subs and 4k watch hours gives us the eligibility to apply for monetization, once approved, you will get paid on the traffic from that date.  How much you gets paid, I think it depends on country as well, if your traffic is from USA then you get high revenue, generally traffic from India gets low revenue, it also depends on other factors like ads, video size etc. In my opinion, With less traffic and small channel audience you don't really earn much, If you are looking to earn then It only works out if you have real passion about vlogs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kumar4world said:

salted has some good flavor and also shelf life ekkuva untadhi

saltedtho cheste kinda salt crystals undipotay and lot of wastage..shelf lifeki salkki linkee ledu bcoz we keep the butter frozen anyways

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Costco nuchi unsalted butter thechi ghee chesthunam since few yrs, bauntundi costco butter

get kellygold and make ghee with it..clear diff untadi kirklandki and kellygoldki..ofcourse kelly is costly and may be double or triple the price

2 hours ago, kumar4world said:

Very possible, However we are very small channel and not getting paid at this moment, But thats fine too if we don't get any money in the future. Actually you tube didn't had any restrictions earlier, because of so much competition, they don't pay by views but to be eligible, you need to have 4000 watch hours and 1000 subs in an year period.

Good luck man, everything starts with small but if you have interest to push forward , you could definitely make it big. 

1 hour ago, kumar4world said:

lol...Salim bhai, I don't see anything wrong in it...Also I see a lot of good comments too in that video. May be everyone has their own perspective.

Amul ghee  and Kirland butter heated ghee both try in curries. try chesi chepu amul ghee

6 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

nakem pedda diff anipistale...edo peru susi konude thappa 

My mom knows nothing about butter...she said the ghee from kellygold tastes and smells good compared to kirkland/regular butter

3 hours ago, usetime63 said:

Good luck man, everything starts with small but if you have interest to push forward , you could definitely make it big. 

Thank you vey much for the encouraging words!