Suppose for suppose. EAaaaaD processing ki 2 years theesukunte??

veerigadu

Just like H4 EAD. 

Applications accept chesi Overloaded ani saaku seppi eb3 EAD ki 2 to 2 and half years theesukunte.  Malli adhe backlog wait avthadaaa?

Can this be a royal screwover by usssscisssss?? 

• veerigadu changed the title to Suppose for suppose. EAaaaaD processing ki 2 years theesukunte??
17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Just like H4 EAD. 

Applications accept chesi Overloaded ani saaku seppi eb3 EAD ki 2 to 2 and half years theesukunte.  Malli adhe backlog wait avthadaaa?

it is what it is man. mannam emanna cheyagalam either way so application submit chesi wait cheyatame...

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Just like H4 EAD. 

Naku telisina details entante.... once u apply uscis will issue receipt to you and you can work with that receipt. Correct me if I m wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Naku telisina details entante.... once u apply uscis will issue receipt to you and you can work with that receipt. Correct me if I m wrong. 

No not for EAD linked to 485

7 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

No not for EAD linked to 485

Ardam kaaledu bro... Suppose If I m in eb2 and  nenu downgrade chesukoni Concurrent filing chesanu anuko.... when will I get EAD or when can I continue to work? 

1 minute ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Ardam kaaledu bro... Suppose If I m in eb2 and  nenu downgrade chesukoni Concurrent filing chesanu anuko.... when will I get EAD or when can I continue to work? 

No idea bro, you might get EAD in 90 days or they might sit on it for 2 years. This is a new scenario for everyone including Lawyers and USCIS. But the question is what if you move to EAD and lose H1 and then USCIS starts delaying issuing EADs like H4-EAD?

12 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

No idea bro, you might get EAD in 90 days or they might sit on it for 2 years. This is a new scenario for everyone including Lawyers and USCIS. But the question is what if you move to EAD and lose H1 and then USCIS starts delaying issuing EADs like H4-EAD?

out of status avvamu ala ani work kuda cheyyalem.

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Just like H4 EAD. 

May b

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Just like H4 EAD. 

h4 ead is stupid uneducated aunties working on QA and support projects and desi manager supporting them. Uscis know h4ead is useless and many people reported on desi uncles and anduke vallaku delay chestunaru.  

EB2 master higher education think man before commenting who is porting from eb2 to eb3. Nuvvu chepiinna situation kudradhu. h4 ead rip

48 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Per law if a i-485 is pending for only more thsn 180 days uscis can issue EAD. 

questiob is will there be a seperate processing for issuing EAD even though its bundled in the i-485 application