I485- NO Date of Birth Certificate

pavone

dob eppudu register cheyakapote and if mee seva icche dob certificate date of registration is more than one year since date of birth, adi saripodu. you'll need to get affidavits from parents and/or relative. search for I485 late birth registration in google. 

9 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Yes non availability certificate and get affidavits from parents .. that should be fine. Good luck

non availability certificate--> yevaru istaru? ekkada ela .. koncham process tel me bro

2 minutes ago, VinPetrol said:

non availability certificate--> yevaru istaru? ekkada ela .. koncham process tel me bro

for my wife eroju techaru they went to the mandal mee seva office, and got it, if you are in city e seva or me seva will help

Just now, pavone said:

non availability certificate Notary cheyinchala? Me seva lo ichindhi saripotadha?

Non availability ichaka , inka okati notary chestaru parents genral ga

not the non availability 

1 minute ago, pavone said:

Ma lawyer gadu legal fee 7.5k pay chesthe kani advise ivvadu anta..

poyi oka non availability and affadavit chalu get them and file that they will accept,  worst case lo query padithe chudochu right now goal is put documents what you have and get the file out by Oct end, don't delay at your end thats my advice 

BC is not mandatory, do you have a Pan card, 10th class certificate can be used.

last week joined a lawyers call, majority of the people had similar questions, it can be balanced with Pan card, Indian drivers licence 

1 minute ago, VinPetrol said:

Meseva lo istharu bro .. 2015 lo ma parents thessukunnaru .. naku correct process teledu.