Opt students network engineer job 41$ w2

Everydayrunner

• Everydayrunner changed the title to Opt students network engineer job 41$ w2

No opt poragallu vayya...jobs vunnai but I see that they are expecting a job with training like in India Infosys or Wipro 

Nenu first opt lo vunappudu I prepared for firewalls, network lan , wan, even load balancer..

We bunch of students arranged hardware and prepared ios upgrade, did multiple labs , created a call manager .. basic firewall with inbound and out bound acl rules... 

It's not very difficult..all you need is to spend two three hours a day.. 

2 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

No opt poragallu vayya...jobs vunnai but I see that they are expecting a job with training like in India Infosys or Wipro 

Nenu first opt lo vunappudu I prepared for firewalls, network lan , wan, even load balancer..

We bunch of students arranged hardware and prepared ios upgrade, did multiple labs , created a call manager .. basic firewall with inbound and out bound acl rules... 

It's not very difficult..all you need is to spend two three hours a day.. 

naku post cheyi ra babu nenu fwd chesta janalki

mastu mandi unnaru OPT poragallu

55 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

naku post cheyi ra babu nenu fwd chesta janalki

mastu mandi unnaru OPT poragallu

Post ante..I am posting all jobs here...how else you want me to post..

I detailed job description etc..and also I am posting regularly in job classifieds page ..there is a sticky where you can post jobs..I am posting there as well..how else you want me to post ?

1 hour ago, Everydayrunner said:

Post ante..I am posting all jobs here...how else you want me to post..

I detailed job description etc..and also I am posting regularly in job classifieds page ..there is a sticky where you can post jobs..I am posting there as well..how else you want me to post ?

How many hours per week???

2 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

Froxy pettukuntava opt poragallaki

Jd and details ivvu vallaki fwd chesta

This job they will test lab..but very basics..level 1.. first day they will make you do configurations again very basic