Eb2/EB3 2015 priority dates

JambaKrantu

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

in this case.... FTE are doing it more proactively than Consultancies....

Apple  and Paypal not even waiting for candidates approval..going ahead with downgrade

@idibezwada

Depends on the organization, I think some are very proactive some are very cold to the idea. 

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Apple  and Paypal not even waiting for candidates approval..going ahead with downgrade

@idibezwada

this is the case may be in bay area..none of the companies my friends are working in are  willing to do it in East coast

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@idibezwada

is it because they want to make sure the employee doesn't leave . retainer laga 

1 minute ago, xano917 said:

they dont want to loose talent and employees just because of H1 issues,,,or they getting blocked in home countries because of stamping and 221gs..

spend money one time and close all issues,,,rather than dealing it many times who knows.

5 minutes ago, xano917 said:

How do they make sure that the employees don't leave by doing this. EB3 I140 approval tarvata 6 months tarvata they can leave kada? 

8 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

How do they make sure that the employees don't leave by doing this. EB3 I140 approval tarvata 6 months tarvata they can leave kada? 

Eb3 I140 approval 6 months+ 6 months.

so atleast 1 year or more than that stop cheyacchu ga 

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

they dont want to loose talent and employees just because of H1 issues,,,or they getting blocked in home countries because of stamping and 221gs..

spend money one time and close all issues,,,rather than dealing it many times who knows.

EADs toh APs toh emi issues vundav ani guarantee istava

what if they watch movies on movie rulz and rajamouli saar report them

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

most of the ftes cheyyavu..desi mncs cheyatla..half of desi consultancys are not willing to do saying audit chance..so where will the 40% come from?

According to the inventory data on 2nd page and doing some deduction calcs there are only 120k people waiting until 2013 along with dependents in EB2 and EB3.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/I140_by_class_country_FY09_19.pdf

Quota is 261K, if my eyes are not fooling me 2015 is more than achievable.

Also remove 2010 from your total since a person who filed I140 in 2010 should have filed a perm in 2009 and he is already greened.

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

According to the inventory data on 2nd page and doing some deduction calcs there are only 120k people waiting until 2013 along with dependents in EB2 and EB3.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/I140_by_class_country_FY09_19.pdf

Also remove 2010 from your total since a person who filed I140 in 2010 should have filed a perm in 2009 and he is already greened.194F2A6E-2DCD-405F-B87B-C5EFB35BE19E.png

8 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Also remove 2010 from your total since a person who filed I140 in 2010 should have filed a perm in 2009 and he is already greened.

From India or all countries ?

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:
10 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Also remove 2010 from your total since a person who filed I140 in 2010 should have filed a perm in 2009 and he is already greened.194F2A6E-2DCD-405F-B87B-C5EFB35BE19E.png

Expand  

You have to multiply those 120k by dependents number. 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

EAD teeskoni 10geyyarani guarantee endi? EAD cheyyakapothene they will stick with the company