Brahmin leader slams Tollywood heroes over SPBs death

zarathustra

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Em matladuthunnaru mastaru,  TN govt kept restrictions no one has to come for the see his last rites...How will they go and in current situation ??

Naaku ade ardam kaaledu

Every tollywood actor felt bad..rajendra prasad cried saying darling vellipoyava ...chiru was on phone for hour with tv9 expressing his grief..

Balakrishna 

voice is immortal, your song is immortal. The Songs you sang for me are your gifts. You will stay with me in the form of your songs

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Every tollywood actor felt bad..rajendra prasad cried saying darling vellipoyava ...chiru was on phone for hour with tv9 expressing his grief..

Balakrishna 

voice is immortal, your song is immortal. The Songs you sang for me are your gifts. You will stay with me in the form of your songs

There is Video also... Don't know why this person trying to sensationalize it with out knowing the facts.

Just now, Boomer said:

Lol stop spreading fake news..

Enti fake MAA didn't do it officially but it was done on behalf of all artists together...

+_(

This function was supposed to be held by MAA – Mohan Babu
MAA President Mohan Babu said, “Initially we wanted to hold this function on behalf of all artists through MAA (Movie Artists Association). Due certain technical issues, the entire Telugu film industry was roped into it.