Any one with 2010 PD

Bestguy

1 minute ago, godfather03 said:

Brother neeku Eb2 lo EAD vasthadi kada.. why don't you apply that first?

Green card kooda ochhesthadi anukunta tondaraga ne...

naaku both I140's active ga vunnaii.. According to my gut feeling Eb3 will advance until 2011 than Eb2. Look at below data for I140's multiply them by 2 (to ad dspouse)

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Employment-based/I140_by_class_country_FY09_19.pdf

1 minute ago, Bestguy said:

Let me correct your calcualtions..Eb1 will get  more spill over from Eb4 and Eb5 because of very less demand from those categories ...Eb1 get god spill over form those categories as well..

Eb2 ki bagane vastundhi spill over i agree ..Eb2 current chesadu ROW  avi kuda backlog bagane vunnai ROW lo last year nunchi.Its no that easy to get heavy spill over to iNDia.. Mostly ok 25k to 30k vastadhi max.. .

I been following these bulletins past 12 years and i folllow  past 485, DOL data and I140 inventories too..

Main issue is USCIS will waste the numbers once again because of covid, Lack of uscis staff  and Finger prints ,Interview dates dorkatam baga critical ga vutnundhi ee time loo..

they will waste for everyone. there aren't enough cases for Eb1 both from India/row

100K visas in Eb2, 80K visas in Eb3, proportion of Eb3 visas getting wasted is quite high based on the past record of U S CIS, check how GCs were under allocated for Eb3 always

the point i am trying to make is for 2010 folks, downporting is waste of time and money...jila unna vaadu sure ga waste chsukovachu, few months different untadi max for 2010

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

they will waste for everyone. there aren't enough cases for Eb1 both from India/row

100K visas in Eb2, 80K visas in Eb3, proportion of Eb3 visas getting wasted is quite high based on the past record of U S CIS, check how GCs were under allocated for Eb3 always

the point i am trying to make is for 2010 folks, downporting is waste of time and money...jila unna vaadu sure ga waste chsukovachu, few months different untadi max for 2010

Naadhi already company paid I140 Eb3 ki kuda.. I140 pending inventory Chudu bayya oka sari..

13 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Forogt to ask  when is your PD..

40 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

Let me correct your calcualtions..Eb1 will get  more spill over from Eb4 and Eb5 because of very less demand from those categories ...Eb1 get god spill over form those categories as well..

Eb2 ki bagane vastundhi spill over i agree ..Eb2 current chesadu ROW  avi kuda backlog bagane vunnai ROW lo last year nunchi.Its no that easy to get heavy spill over to iNDia.. Mostly ok 25k to 30k vastadhi max.. .

I been following these bulletins past 12 years and i folllow  past 485, DOL data and I140 inventories too..

Main issue is USCIS will waste the numbers once again because of covid, Lack of uscis staff  and Finger prints ,Interview dates dorkatam baga critical ga vutnundhi ee time loo..

Good post

40 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

my coworker went for h4 biometrics , per them uscis office kaali ga undi ani breifed. may be they are different.

15 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

my coworker went for h4 biometrics , per them uscis office kaali ga undi ani breifed. may be they are different.

Not only biometrics ..Interview plays a crucial role here..Eee lopu retrogress aythee anthee sangathi..