Inta goramu endira?

hyperbole

Yogi failed in stopping such incidents against women. Shameful act by police( may be forced by some big shots).

Poor girl. Prashantham ga bathakanivvaledhu. Chanipoyaka kooda last rituals sarigga jaraganiyAledhu

1 hour ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

article 15 movie la undi ga

100% true even in medical report lo no mention of rape.

the entire bureaucracy is protecting someone, if you have asked me is that possible to coverup at so many levels and I would have said no, sadly the state of affairs are rather glaringly visible now- i change my view of establishment in India

18 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Yogi failed in stopping such incidents against women. Shameful act by police( may be forced by some big shots).

Poor girl. Prashantham ga bathakanivvaledhu. Chanipoyaka kooda last rituals sarigga jaraganiyAledhu

I think it is beyond the control of Yogi but fearlessness of law and order and caste is above the law in UP(caste appeasement and defensive nature of these groups is beyond anybody’s control) . In spite of everything that is happening with this incident 2 other victims were gang raped and brutally beaten on the same day in a similar fashion in UP

4 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

100% true even in medical report lo no mention of rape.

the entire bureaucracy is protecting someone, if you have asked me is that possible to coverup at so many levels and I would have said no, sadly the state of affairs are rather glaringly visible now- i change my view of establishment in India

To change the findings, all that we need to do is to manipulate the lowest grade of administration. A personal at Police Station can completely change the actual findings and truth shall may never come out..

1 hour ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

To change the findings, all that we need to do is to manipulate the lowest grade of administration. A personal at Police Station can completely change the actual findings and truth shall may never come out..

Can the court take a Suo Moto and ask for the findings to be re investigated?

30 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Can the court take a Suo Moto and ask for the findings to be re investigated?

Well, the bigger crime here is Rape. Trail ki velthe pakka vuri siksha khayam. SIT ordered to file report in 7 days. Fast Track Court la trail ..

Ground level lo edo jarigindi, May be Babri Verdict vundi ani law and order problem ravochu ani overnight atla administration chesindo, leka in ground cover up emaina vundo, local equations ki emana link vunayo....what ever is the scene, maha aithe oka police station antha suspend ayitaru...

Isse zyada kuch nai hoga...!