Mukesh Ambani added Rs 90 crore per hour to his wealth since lockdown

dasari4kntr

Ambani gadu billions sampainchanika, aadu addamaina kathalu chesi, duniya langa panulu chesi, kam se kam 100 times his net worth ni revenue roopam la roju capital markets la tipputundu....woh bhi poora white money.....adi kanipistaleda vayya meeku ?..anthe kani ambani, adani la paisal susi edupu enduku cheppu ?

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Towards monopoly...

Remember, every successful competeting business today was a monopoly once..

its a good thing to have monopoly...it usually followed by a fierce competetion.

Remember those incoming 3 rupees per 30 second cellular days...until then it was BSNL/MTNL monopoly...followed by reliance phone..then followed fierce competetion for almost 15 years until Jio came..the market is heating up now..smaller players are getting together, airtel getting billions..an oppurtunity man..!!!

Lets be happy for the things that are happening around us than someone sitting somehwere and making millions..

8 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Well, let them leave...so what's wrong man ? 

Mundu aithe billionaires ni tayar chesdam bhai...just because millionaires migrate avutunaru ani business cheyadam manestara ?

IIT la sadukuni India la panikoche pani chestaru anukunte, america la GC kotti settle ayipotunaru ani IIT's ni musestara ?

I mean..its typical indian mentality to hate millionaires and billionaires but, Do you really have a reason to hate people who have money ? Like, one practical reason...

Remember those Demonetization days, big guys will suffer ana chinna sukanandam tho poor and middle class suffered for months together...idi anthe..!!

As usual...this disco going sideways....this is the thread about ambani....and how he rapid increase in assets since lock down...(some shady business tactics...)  

I mentioned millionaires migration because you bring up the point we need more millionaires to increase tax revenue...apart from that i dont have concerns on chota mota ...

there are bigger fish to fry (ambani adani) why worry about small fish...

8 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Remember, every successful competeting business today was a monopoly once..

its a good thing to have monopoly...it usually followed by a fierce competetion.

Remember those incoming 3 rupees per 30 second cellular days...until then it was BSNL/MTNL monopoly...followed by reliance phone..then followed fierce competetion for almost 15 years until Jio came..the market is heating up now..smaller players are getting together, airtel getting billions..an oppurtunity man..!!!

Lets be happy for the things that are happening around us than someone sitting somehwere and making millions..

Bsnl monopoly  endi saami..aa rojullo vere option vundaa..vere option vunte bsnl vaddandaa...

my father is retired bsnl employ...you guys are thinking current generation cellphone world..:but in those providing telephone poles and wires and building infra to evry city and town was big thing cant afford by priavte companies...

Bsnl is bad example...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

As usual...this disco going sideways....this is the thread about ambani....and how he rapid increase in assets since lock down...(some shady business tactics...)  

I mentioned millionaires migration because you bring up the point we need more millionaires to increase tax revenue...apart from that i dont have concerns on chota mota ...

If you were following reliance, this is no surprise. Not at all...Infact, Relaince deals have happened just around the start of lockdown time to mid..

Do you really think COVID Lockdown is a reason for him to make money ?

Anyway, leave aside conspiracy and start connecting the dots and start following all the people and companies which have invested in reliance in  the last one year..It all started with ADNOC and ARAMCO, all the venure capitalists guys who have invested in Reliance and fund managers have some or the other link to ADNOC and ARAMCO...Its really interesting. 

Last 8 years, he has been building his empire and did not sell  even 1% in any of his business...Now he sold.

A decade back, Reliance was into petrochemical Business and nothing else. But now ? 

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Bsnl monopoly  endi saami..aa rojullo vere option vundaa..vere option vunte bsnl vaddandaa...

my father is retired bsnl employ...you guys are thinking current generation cellphone world..:but in those providing telephone poles and wires and building infra to evry city and town was big thing cant afford by priavte companies...

Bsnl is bad example...

Hehe..Vere option lekapothey na kaka monopoly ayedi...

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

lol em thinking ra fooka