NewsFlash! Major Changes Being Made to Premium Processing Service

tacobell fan

Just now, snoww said:

Prevailing wages ki kooda. Taking 4-5 months 

Obama gadi administration EOs lo one of them related to DOL perm processing .. speed up chestharani appatlo annaru .. mrotta kuda cheyaledu

8 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I think you are talking about something different. That was originally from USCIS (which the court blocked).

Now its part of law (approved by congress and president). Courts emi peekalevu 

No what I posted is yesterday’s news... no fee increase.

10 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

This evening, the U.S. Congress passed a bill to fund the federal government through December 11, 2020. President Trump is expected to sign the bill into law this evening.

In addition to funding the federal government, the bill also includes some significant changes to the premium processing service offered by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Some of the important changes include the following:

• Premium processing service will be made available for a number of new case types, including all EB1, EB2, and EB3 I-140 petitions, I-539 applications, and I-765 applications for employment authorization documents (EADs). Similarly, premium processing will be available for all employment-based nonimmigrant petitions.
  • The filing fee for premium processing service will vary, depending upon the type of case being filed, ranging from $1,500 for EAD applications to $2,500 for certain I-140 petitions.
  • The amount of time the USCIS will be given to adjudicate premium processing cases will also vary, from between 30 days to 45 days, depending on the case type.

It is not yet clear when these changes will go into effect. MurthyDotCom will post a more detailed review of these changes in the near future. Subscribe to the MurthyBulletin to receive future updates

muniga.gif

20 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Obama gadi administration EOs lo one of them related to DOL perm processing .. speed up chestharani appatlo annaru .. mrotta kuda cheyaledu

normuy.gif

vaadi administration gurinchii malla discussion kuda waste

23 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Teliyadu ekada? Nenu emina act chestana purvam epudu ayina lechinapudu chusi kotukovadame anthavarake

tenor.gif?itemid=17453285

act cheyalsina avasaram ley chance of coming across those professional chicks in clubs where the head quarters is

and btw Canada lo akkumbukkum easy over to dictionary/direcotry of SCs @kiladi bullodu aka loser baa