Will there be any issue if i drop from CPT program as my h1b starts today?

JohnSnow

My h1b starts from this oct1st. So i am planning to drop program (sadhavalani passion ledhu, job kosame ga chesindhi program )

So, will there be any issues in future?

Suggestions please

technically ur COS(change of status) from F1 to H1B should be done i guess...IF so, u can drop the program and it doesnt impact in future. If you are in middle of semester..u can continue since you already paid fees and doesnt matter whatever grade you get.. If in middle of semester, I suggest you to continue and If not, you can drop.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jai_bali said:

technically ur COS(change of status) from F1 to H1B should be done i guess...IF so, u can drop the program and it doesnt impact in future. If you are in middle of semester..u can continue since you already paid fees and doesnt matter whatever grade you get.. If in middle of semester, I suggest you to continue and If not, you can drop.

Thank you bro. Am in middle of semester, though i paid the fees, i am not interested to continue further as anyway i dont have intention to finish the program in future. So i feel that my efforts will be wasted for the assignments of the program which i have no mood to continue in next sem.

• Sad 1