careful with your kid's screen time during this pandemic

astalavistaa

1 minute ago, astalavistaa said:

friend's 2 year old kid got glasses last week.

it can't be reversed anta. life long glasses papam  @~`

you can get it in control by eating good food and controlling the screen time.

first parents ni adugu how much of time they give, instead of sitting on the couch looking at individual devices how are they engaging the kids resulting in less screen time.

• Upvote 1

Just now, keviinusa said:

you can get it in control by eating good food and controlling the screen time.

first parents ni adugu how much of time they give, instead of sitting on the couch looking at individual devices how are they engaging the kids resulting in less screen time.

you mean it can be reversed? they stopped giving iPad and no tv at all. it was a bit shock for them considering her age 

2 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

oh no , some kids are too difficult to control , they will only be calm if they are actively watching some cartoons etc , so difficult situation to be in

first nunchi gola cheste ipad ichchi calm chesaru

so ipad kosam ade gola chestunnar

first lo ipad badulu ball bat lekapotey community lo cycle tokkiste ipad muchata raadu kada

edo first nunchi edo poragallu ipad tv ni vallantha valley discover chesinattu.

Just now, keviinusa said:

first nunchi gola cheste ipad ichchi calm chesaru

so ipad kosam ade gola chestunnar

first lo ipad badulu ball bat lekapotey community lo cycle tokkiste ipad muchata raadu kada

edo first nunchi edo poragallu ipad tv ni vallantha valley discover chesinattu.

2 years kid cycle ela tokkutaru man , they can only walk

ball bat will not keep them occupied much , they will get bored , I'm talking about some kids who are difficult to control

but yeah , I agree on limiting screen time only saying its as as easy as some one advises 

Just now, Peddayana said:

2 years kid cycle ela tokkutaru man , they can only walk

ball bat will not keep them occupied much , they will get bored , I'm talking about some kids who are difficult to control

but yeah , I agree on limiting screen time only saying its as as easy as some one advises 

2 yeras vallaki kudabikes untai....

or swimming lo veyyali..swimming calsses start from age of 6 months ( i know its not now in corona time..) but there are lot of other options..

take them for a walk ...introduce them to nature. let them feel it...and explore.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

negligence of parents...

u need to spend time with kids...

if u hand off the gadgets..for u to get time....this is what happens.

Neeku kids unara man ?  unte telustundi 

ante 100% of time kids tho time spend cheyali ante, when will you work , cook , clean or do something else?

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Neeku kids unara man ?  unte telustundi 

ante 100% of time kids tho time spend cheyali ante, when will you work , cook , clean or do something else?

i have 2... lol...and both of us work.

100% ani cheppatledu....u need to spend ample time..

and engage them in coloring activities..and u need to become kid along with them...

thats how u deal with children...get surprised and amazed at small things they do...and see how they themself get engaged .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, astalavistaa said:

you mean it can be reversed? they stopped giving iPad and no tv at all. it was a bit shock for them considering her age 

it cannot be reversed it can be controlled by proper diet like too much eye sight rakunda

ekkado chadiva like sunita williams ate lots of carrots to get rid of her glasses she ate that many carrots that her skin color kuda changed aa type lo but I will not buy that because hyper vitaminosis ostundi

malla maa frnds told some kerala ayurveda treatment and they tie your eyes for one month after month your eye sight will be gone ani those things too I dont buy but if you need I can get you those address but I dont endorse them

later after adult hood once growth stops the kid can undergo Lasik over to @sattipandu uncle who underwent lasik

Just now, Spartan said:

2 yeras vallaki kudabikes untai....

or swimming lo veyyali..swimming calsses start from age of 6 months ( i know its not now in corona time..) but there are lot of other options..

take them for a walk ...introduce them to nature. let them feel it...and explore.

its not possible to do that everyday , weather bagundali , also corona time so can not go for swimming or spend a lot of time outdoors