careful with your kid's screen time during this pandemic

astalavistaa

4 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

ee idea edo bagundii malanti viva harsha colored faces ki use cheyochemoo ee formula.

mana skin tones ki carotene effect em teliyadu vaa 

try carrot diet to cleanse out your system. junk food and biryani thini body kharaab avthuntey atleast this will detox body .

1 good thing that came out it for me was to subconsciously eat carrots while watching tv and skip junk food.

baby carrots are the worst form of carrots just an FYI  

7 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

try carrot diet to cleanse out your system. junk food and biryani thini body kharaab avthuntey atleast this will detox body .

1 good thing that came out it for me was to subconsciously eat carrots while watching tv and skip junk food.

I know that they are carrots cut into pieces, never buy them

45 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Carrot diet ante only carrots ae thinala

vere evi thinodha

what’s with baby 👶 carrots 🥕 

I love them 🥺

4 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

Carrot diet ante only carrots ae thinala

vere evi thinodha

what’s with baby 👶 carrots 🥕 

I love them 🥺

bay carrots are the baddest version of carrots but still a whole lot better than any other salad food 

try to eat whole carrots , they are better.

try juicing and pulping using something like vitamix 

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

bay carrots are the baddest version of carrots but still a whole lot better than any other salad food 

Baby carrots easy to eat anipisthadhi

7 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

why baddest? any reason? I like the big ones though , peel them and then much as a snack as I watch a shitty tv series

7 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

why baddest? any reason? I like the big ones though , peel them and then much as a snack as I watch a shitty tv series

baby carrots are just inner cores of carrots , they brush/scrub off the good fiber and all you are left is with  sweeter core.

try to eat smaller whole carrots but either way carrots are much better than munching popcorn or something else

9 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Baby carrots aren’t actually grown this way. They are cut from larger carrots and then polished and washed by machines. This is why they are so uniform in shape and size. 

Since baby carrots are cut from larger carrots, it is impossible for them to have a drastically different nutrient profile than their larger counterparts. However, since they are harvested prematurely, they do not have as high of a proportion of nutrients compared to larger carrots.

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

baby carrots are just inner cores of carrots , they brush/scrub off the good fiber and all you are left is with  sweeter core.

try to eat smaller whole carrots but either way carrots are much better than munching popcorn or something else

desi tejams scraper toh barra barra oka inch lothu scrape chestar regular carrot ni so adi kuda bokke kada 

5 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

desi tejams scraper toh barra barra oka inch lothu scrape chestar regular carrot ni so adi kuda bokke kada 

yeah , its jus a preference