careful with your kid's screen time during this pandemic

astalavistaa

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

its not possible to do that everyday , weather bagundali , also corona time so can not go for swimming or spend a lot of time outdoors

neeku daily walking vadda...it will help u as well right.?

1hr 2 hr kaadu..15min is also enough...

corona time is different..but still there are other outdoor activities u can do.

"its not possible to do that everyday "  --  this is the most common excuse i hear from all desi parents.....lazy asses...including me..i was one of them but changed. it had to start at some point.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

i have 2... lol...and both of us work.

100% ani cheppatledu....u need to spend ample time..

and engage them in coloring activities..and u need to become kid along with them...

thats how u deal with children...get surprised and amazed at small things they do...and see how they themself get engaged .

not all kids are alike man , some will be ok to get occupied and some are hyper , they need a lot of attention

yeah, nee previous posts looked like you mention 100% , thats what I'm trying to say , you can not play with them all the time..

you can not eliminate screen time in these days for kids who do not get easily engaged , you can obviously limit it though

Just now, Peddayana said:

not all kids are alike man , some will be ok to get occupied and some are hyper , they need a lot of attention

yeah, nee previous posts looked like you mention 100% , thats what I'm trying to say , you can not play with them all the time..

you can not eliminate screen time in these days for kids who do not get easily engaged , you can obviously limit it though

u start making a hobby of activity..and teach that to kids...

win-win situation.

2 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

it cannot be reversed it can be controlled by proper diet like too much eye sight rakunda

ekkado chadiva like sunita williams ate lots of carrots to get rid of her glasses she ate that many carrots that her skin color kuda changed aa type lo but I will not buy that because hyper vitaminosis ostundi

malla maa frnds told some kerala ayurveda treatment and they tie your eyes for one month after month your eye sight will be gone ani those things too I dont buy but if you need I can get you those address but I dont endorse them

later after adult hood once growth stops the kid can undergo Lasik over to @sattipandu uncle who underwent lasik

yeah that's what I read about reversal. I think they can only try for controlling it.

I read that nowadays it is very common with kids. too bad 

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

2 years kid cycle ela tokkutaru man , they can only walk

ball bat will not keep them occupied much , they will get bored , I'm talking about some kids who are difficult to control

but yeah , I agree on limiting screen time only saying its as as easy as some one advises 

nuvvu cheppindi TS gurinchii kaadu kada, in general ga statement ichchav kada malla 2 yrs antav endii

if you said in general some kids are difficult to control I gave Ideas.

neo natalogists or pediatricians or child pyschologists suggest chese books sadivi parenting cheyam kada manam so ala ne vuntundii mari.

harsh ga vundali kada, kids cranky ga vuntar but antah opika lekpotey ela peddayana those are the testing times kada.

just FYI..

the Hyper activeness comes because of screen watching...

manam kuda experience avutam adi..and kids lo the change is significant...

like if u start watching movie overnight...u tend to do binge watching and become hyper active instead of getting sleep..

so try to reduce the time as much as possible...

once they become hyper.....vallu no-daddy listen aipotaru 4-5 avvagane... 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

neeku daily walking vadda...it will help u as well right.?

1hr 2 hr kaadu..15min is also enough...

corona time is different..but still there are other outdoor activities u can do.

"its not possible to do that everyday "  --  this is the most common excuse i hear from all desi parents.....lazy asses...including me..i was one of them but changed. it had to start at some point.

lol , Georgia lo last 30 days lo almost 20 days rain padindi evening time lo , so its not possible because of weather

I go for walks (both indoor and outdoor) but I do not take my kid as kid can not wear mask 

they play in backyard though so they get some outdoor time 

nenu , naa case cheppatledu  , just saying not all kids are alike 

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

lol , Georgia lo last 30 days lo almost 20 days rain padindi evening time lo , so its not possible because of weather

I go for walks (both indoor and outdoor) but I do not take my kid as kid can not wear mask 

they play in backyard though so they get some outdoor time 

nenu , naa case cheppatledu  , just saying not all kids are alike 

i am telling to all parents who are doing that...no specifically to u ..

disco lo vachindi kabattineeku sambodhincha...

8 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

it cannot be reversed it can be controlled by proper diet like too much eye sight rakunda

ekkado chadiva like sunita williams ate lots of carrots to get rid of her glasses she ate that many carrots that her skin color kuda changed aa type lo but I will not buy that because hyper vitaminosis ostundi

malla maa frnds told some kerala ayurveda treatment and they tie your eyes for one month after month your eye sight will be gone ani those things too I dont buy but if you need I can get you those address but I dont endorse them

later after adult hood once growth stops the kid can undergo Lasik over to @sattipandu uncle who underwent lasik

hehe eee edava carrot experiment nenu kooda chesaaa 

tellodu cheppaadu ani carrots thega thinna 2 weeks , 1 thing for sure , digestive system super clean avuddi

skin tone improve ayyindhi as was just eating grilled meats and carrots for every meal.

but turning orange is a faaaaar stretch, also didnt see much improvement in vision as ppl claim.

sight vachesi, lens pettukodam chirakesthey naalagey visugochi lasik cheyinchukovalsindey , no option 

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

i have 2... lol...and both of us work.

100% ani cheppatledu....u need to spend ample time..

and engage them in coloring activities..and u need to become kid along with them...

thats how u deal with children...get surprised and amazed at small things they do...and see how they themself get engaged .

intha cheppalsina avasaram ledu, vallu playdoh toh adithe nuvvu adali aa range lo engage cheyali not all the time is possible but whenever its possible.

desi gallaki energy levels ekkada aa beer bodies lo baddakam nindi vuntadii.

• Upvote 1

sight just screen time vallane radhu, vere reasons chala untay.

Asalu nenu 20 years daka tv chusindhi ledhu (mana time lo bayata adudu ekkuva kadha), nee vachindhi sight. Dr cheppindhi screen vallane radhu ani.

5 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

yeah screen time is not avoidable these days. even school ki vellinaa adi tappadu.

it became part of life at the very young age unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

hehe eee edava carrot experiment nenu kooda chesaaa 

tellodu cheppaadu ani carrots thega thinna 2 weeks , 1 thing for sure , digestive system super clean avuddi

skin tone improve ayyindhi as was just eating grilled meats and carrots for every meal.

but turning orange is a faaaaar stretch, also didnt see much improvement in vision as ppl claim.

sight vachesi, lens pettukodam chirakesthey naalagey visugochi lasik cheyinchukovalsindey , no option 

lol pandu uncle nuvvu kuda ee marketing ki bali ayyava

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

nuvvu cheppindi TS gurinchii kaadu kada, in general ga statement ichchav kada malla 2 yrs antav endii

if you said in general some kids are difficult to control I gave Ideas.

neo natalogists or pediatricians or child pyschologists suggest chese books sadivi parenting cheyam kada manam so ala ne vuntundii mari.

harsh ga vundali kada, kids cranky ga vuntar but antah opika lekpotey ela peddayana those are the testing times kada.

was replying to some post that mentioned cycling for 2 year old

again , I'm mentioning what I though , people are now judging me , lol , 😂 

I know how to control screentime for my kid so thats not my issue and I spend enough time , we do outdoor activities when they are safe  , TS vesina post ki there could have been some other reason ani cheppa , now topic diverting to something else and focus on my kids and me