Devi nagavalli about her divorce..

psycopk

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

never expected such response... tough decision with kid.. still she made her move

8 months lo divorce ante yetai untadi antaavv annaai eedio choose dhairyam seyyaledu

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

never expected such response... tough decision with kid.. still she made her move

anthe kada better to separate and be happy than be in a relationship and try to choke themselves when either of parties involved is unhappy 

6 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Gud decision..gud for both...thats how it shud be..suicides godavalu andar emankuntunnaro ani loudalo panchayithi pettukunte m@@@a gudisedhi maname...

2 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

anthe kada better to separate and be happy than be in a relationship and try to choke themselves when either of parties involved is unhappy 

of course it is a good decision..The thing that is suprising to me is that,  they were unable to find the middle ground... like she working for usa telugu org as news reporter.. or he moving to india to support her etc..

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

of course it is a good decision..The thing that is suprising to me is that,  they were unable to find the middle ground... like she working for usa telugu org as news reporter.. or he moving to india to support her etc..

emo mari asalu antha individuality thinking vunna pilla first arranged marriage chesukovali anna thought ela ochchindii 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, keviinusa said:

emo mari asalu antha individuality thinking vunna pilla first arranged marriage chesukovali anna thought ela ochchindii 

individuality USA lo apt lo panulu ani chese tapudu gurthuku vachi untadi... eediki vandi petatam.. buddodiki diapers marchatam ee naa jeevithama ani..

11 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

u live in the present not past not future

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

individuality USA lo apt lo panulu ani chese tapudu gurthuku vachi untadi... eediki vandi petatam.. buddodiki diapers marchatam ee naa jeevithama ani..

valla ayana pedda mothebari lekka kathalu mingademo 

andariki @Spartan uncle lekka home making lo kuda help chesi husbands dorakaru kada 

4 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

u live in the present not past not future

anthe kada the way she explained in a matured way I like it, bad experience. 

but after that this is what I wanted to do, I always had this thought process ante aa thought process ki marriage ee set kaadu that too arranged. 

see marriage tarvata dynamics marathayi kada; nenu appudu ala chestunde ippudu cheyalekapotunna marriage is the culprit let call it quits when there were no complaints ante em infer chestav.

57 minutes ago, psycopk said:

vooko Samara vooko.

She is relative of Dasari N Rao. Manavaallu kaadhu, so no mercy.

• Haha 2