microsoft permanent wfh

desiboys

arey andhariki kaadu, only for few employeess, that too permanent forever till end of life or end of planet kaadu.

First of all the WFH decision is only till covid restrictions relaxation let it another 6 months or 1 year or 2 years. Tentatively its Jan-2021 for some groups and for some till Jul-2021. Once restrictions are lifted it will be normal working out of the respective office locations/premises.

That too, this "WFH till relaxations released" is only for certain groups/teams who can work from home with managers approval. And the folks in training division, data center maintenance, hardware labs have to come to office and WFH is not possible. 

And those who are allowed for this "extended temporary permanent WFH" is not allowed to WFH for more than half of the time in a week and it requires managers approval.

idhi emanna kotha vintha news aaa????? Anni companies ippudu follow avuthundhi kuda idhe kadaa. . . 

ilaanti picha sensational news promote cheyadam media pani vayya to create or continue the panic and keep the plandemic alive up and running. manam konchem news ni detailed ga chusi thed lu eyyali, disco cheyali. . 

Already picha panic undhi bayata, half of the people are still in trans and pissing off in pants if they even get mild sore throat or a sneeze or feeling mild feverish. 

7 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

arey andhariki kaadu, only for few employeess, that too permanent forever till end of life or end of planet kaadu.

First of all the WFH decision is only till covid restrictions relaxation let it another 6 months or 1 year or 2 years. Tentatively its Jan-2021 for some groups and for some till Jul-2021. Once restrictions are lifted it will be normal working out of the respective office locations/premises.

That too, this "WFH till relaxations released" is only for certain groups/teams who can work from home with managers approval. And the folks in training division, data center maintenance, hardware labs have to come to office and WFH is not possible. 

And those who are allowed for this "extended temporary permanent WFH" is not allowed to WFH for more than half of the time in a week and it requires managers approval.

idhi emanna kotha vintha news aaa????? Anni companies ippudu follow avuthundhi kuda idhe kadaa. . . 

ilaanti picha sensational news promote cheyadam media pani vayya to create or continue the panic and keep the plandemic alive up and running. manam konchem news ni detailed ga chusi thed lu eyyali, disco cheyali. . 

Already picha panic undhi bayata, half of the people are still in trans and pissing off in pants if they even get mild sore throat or a sneeze or feeling mild feverish. 

yes , they actually allow employees to relocate to other states / countries where they feel comfortable / native place / cost of living is low (Hr will adjust salary accordingly)  ... they don't see back to normal working conditions in near  future 

Maa cousin chooses to go to office if possible  . She feels that if I can do work from home , they will just replace me with someone in Hyderabad or banglore for much lower salary 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Maa cousin chooses to go to office if possible  . She feels that if I can do work from home , they will just replace me with someone in Hyderabad or banglore for much lower salary 

Blore Hyd akkadle another state aina saripotundi

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Blore Hyd akkadle another state aina saripotundi

Verey state kadhu , she thinks why would microsoft even bother bearing H1B visas at all if WFH is successful .

They will just hire local talent in america and people in India . H1  visa advantage is being able to physically present in the same environment  but WFH antey all that doesn't matter anymore

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

ala em undadh..most companies want candidates to be in located in US....nuv seppinattu aithey ani offshore ke istar  iga...

6 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

ala em undadh..most companies want candidates to be in located in US....nuv seppinattu aithey ani offshore ke istar  iga...

I don't work in MS but that's my cousin's feeling , 250 k ichi ikkada H1 meedha wfh kanna sama caliber unna India based employers tho replace chestaru ani thanaku insecurity