Daily wear Tees and pants

mmharshaa

buy adidas track pants .. Kohls or amazon lo 12-15 bucks ki dorkutay ... T shirts ki AE, fitch and hollister lo clearance lo 5-15 bucks .. same stores lo joggers untay kaani konchem expensive .. 

1 hour ago, mmharshaa said:

collar preferred but neck also works, v neck not so much

Costco, sam's have real good polo collection. Good for Skype, teams  video call 

TShirts - Life is good. Buy directly from their website. I saw lot of quality difference for their site vs amazon tj maxx etc. If you wash them with all other clothes in a single wash cycle they will go bad. If you wash them carefully in separate cycle as delicates they tend to do better. 

Jeans - I like BR travel series for myself but everyone have their own preference

10 minutes ago, phatposts said:

TShirts - Life is good. Buy directly from their website. I saw lot of quality difference for their site vs amazon tj maxx etc. If you wash them with all other clothes in a single wash cycle they will go bad. If you wash them carefully in separate cycle as delicates they tend to do better. 

Jeans - I like BR travel series for myself but everyone have their own preference

suggestion bagundi. but intha complicated ga utakadam avasarama!

13 minutes ago, reddyrao said:

suggestion bagundi. but intha complicated ga utakadam avasarama!

avasaram ledu. its just my observation and preference. That statement applies to any t-shirts not just these. 

8 minutes ago, phatposts said:

avasaram ledu. its just my observation and preference. That statement applies to any t-shirts not just these. 

ok. nenu always quick wash esi thengta le. i never paid attention to that detail on clothes

21 hours ago, mmharshaa said:

want to buy good set of t-shirts and pants for daily wear.

manchi suggestions ichi punyam kattukondi... 

take your own decision man. 

• 7 months later...